PlayStation 2 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 - NTSC - Scenario - Sudden Death Skins [Least Strokes] - 0 - Steve Germershausen

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003 - NTSC - Scenario - Sudden Death Skins [Least Strokes] - 0 - Steve Germershausen

10-18-2019, 03:09 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Scenario - Sudden Death Skins [Least Strokes]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=105169
    Rules
    Score entered is the total number of strokes.
    Player must complete the scenario successfully but need not achieve a Gold Medal.
    Special Rules:
    You may use the following code to unlock all courses:
    14COURSES
    You may use the following code to unlock all golfers:
    ALL28G
    Note that the codes must be entered using all capital letters.
    Submission Message
    Hi, this run was recorded on October 10th, 2019. The track reads 'least strokes', but it actually counts the extra holes you needed to win the 18 skins. Example: Beating the others on the 18th hole will be called a "0" score for the gold medal. Winning on the 1st playoff hole will give you the score of "1" for silver, and a win on the 2nd playoff hole will get you a "2" for the bronze. So, yeah, I have a problem with: The disk's scoring values. The fact the TG rules read "least strokes". The inability for the TG scoreboard to recognize a 0 score. I'll see if Franny can help...
    Final score: 0 extra holes
    Set up: :39
    Run begins: 2:36

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes nads, Rogerpoco, GregDeg, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  2. 10-19-2019, 04:31 AM
    Plenty of skin shown whilst playing a Skins round.

Interesting about the track set up.

Hopefully you can get it corrected!
    Thanks stygian thanked this post
  3. 10-19-2019, 07:48 AM
    I definitely can see where someone not familiar with golf scoring could have set the tracks up wrong, and that is the case on MANY golf games tracked here at TG-in fact, most of the overall course totals on TW05 show up backwards in relation to par(I.e., TD has a few more #1's than are shown on the leaderboard...).
    St. Andrews is correct now, as I asked them to fix it, but the rest are still wrong.

Well Played!

Accepted!!!
    Lack of outgoing PM's lately=Seasonal Affective Disorder, lasts a couple weeks.
    Winter sucks.
Join us