SNES / SFC - Super Mario Kart - NTSC - Vanilla Lake 2 [Fastest Race] - 57.23 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - Super Mario Kart - NTSC - Vanilla Lake 2 [Fastest Race] - 57.23 - Roger 111

10-18-2019, 02:39 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Vanilla Lake 2 [Fastest Race]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=539
    Rank
    Rules
    1P Mode, Time Trial, May Freely Choose Any Available Character
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST Win the race for your time to count! You may use your race for Fastest Lap as well.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, race at 3:30.
    ;P
    Holy Crap!!!
    Spent a good part of the day on this, I KNEW I could get under 58 seconds but I sure as heck didn't expect to push this close to 56!

Particular affinity for this track or not(I DO like it), this is my most solid Mario Kart attempt so far, Vanilla Lake 1 lap was luck, Mario Circuit 1 lap is great, but I still want better-I don't think I can do better than this tho, and I'll be impressed if anyone else can!

Whew.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 10-18-2019, 07:44 PM
    Uff! that was a great run Roger. Congrats!

I will still try to beat it tho', the other day I accidentaly discover a faster route. It is very difficult to pull the trick 5 times but maybe if I do it twice I wont need a perfect run to beat yours.

This is getting really fun, accepted!
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 10-19-2019, 02:26 AM
    Mr King of Vanilla strikes again, that was great 5 laps Roger!!! Accepted!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
  4. 10-19-2019, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    Uff! that was a great run Roger. Congrats!

I will still try to beat it tho', the other day I accidentaly discover a faster route. It is very difficult to pull the trick 5 times but maybe if I do it twice I wont need a perfect run to beat yours.

This is getting really fun, accepted!
    I knew you'd like this one!

It's just a perfect storm-I needed you to help me get better, I'd like to think that I pushed you to get better, and then Rodrigo coming in with skills to challenge us-
    There's just no way this could have worked out so well if the three of us didn't get along so well, I don't think.

Yes, I DO believe there's a faster way-I hate to even say, lol, but to make "my" route work, I'm actually lifting off the throttle twice a lap!

Thanks!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  5. 10-19-2019, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconian View Post
    Mr King of Vanilla strikes again, that was great 5 laps Roger!!! Accepted!!!
    From the beginning, these tracks just jumped out at me.
    Interestingly, I refuse to drive when it's snowy and icy outside IRL, scares the heck out of me...

Thanks!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Thanks Siliconian thanked this post
    Likes Siliconian liked this post
  6. 10-19-2019, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    I knew you'd like this one!

It's just a perfect storm-I needed you to help me get better, I'd like to think that I pushed you to get better, and then Rodrigo coming in with skills to challenge us-
    There's just no way this could have worked out so well if the three of us didn't get along so well, I don't think.

Thanks!!!
    I couldn't agree more man, you guys have aboslutely helped me get better and Im really glad you guys joined the competition on this titlle, that has made it SO MUCH fun. I look foward to keep competing with you guys and maybe, one day we can all get together for real and play live, wouldnt tthat be something?
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
Join us