Nintendo 64 - WWF No Mercy - NTSC - Fastest Victory (See Rules) - 02.0 - Peter Rampino

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Nintendo 64 - WWF No Mercy - NTSC - Fastest Victory (See Rules) - 02.0 - Peter Rampino

10-19-2019, 02:55 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Fastest Victory (See Rules)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5754
    Rules
    TGTS are as follows - Exhibition Mode, Countout=20 seconds, Difficulty=Expert, TKO=No, DQ=No, Rope=No. Record is regardless of character chosen.
    Submission Message
    Recorded in Iphone 6S Plus
    Video is 4mins and 27 seconds
    Record is set at 3min and 29 secs
    00:02 match time with victory via First Blood

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 10-19-2019, 05:24 PM
    Welcome to TG Peter!

Im glad you did show the console at the end, a good practice would be showing the console and boot up at the beginning of the video.

I think you have provided enough evidence, but maybe it might be worth doing another sub with the above in it.
    Thanks threwredbutter, Garrett Holland thanked this post
  3. 10-19-2019, 06:10 PM
    I'm going to abstain as well.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  4. 10-19-2019, 06:56 PM
    I can re-submit if needed. No problem there.
    Thanks nads thanked this post
    Likes nads liked this post
  5. 10-19-2019, 08:17 PM
    It will definitely help you get your score on the leaderboard!
  6. 10-20-2019, 02:54 PM
    Would I re-submit while this one is still pending?
    - Am I able to pull this submission, or does it need to go through the verification process first?

Thanks
  7. 10-20-2019, 05:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by threwredbutter View Post
    Would I re-submit while this one is still pending?
    - Am I able to pull this submission, or does it need to go through the verification process first?

Thanks
    You can do either, I would put both up and then ask for this one to be rejected.

That way you you would save time, as typically it can take between 2-3 weeks for it to go through, get them both up and in 2 weeks both will probably be processed:-)
  8. 10-20-2019, 06:50 PM
    ABSTAINING. I concur with the others, and like them, I would recommend submitting another performance showing a power cycle/console boot as well as a non-dark shot of the cartridge in the beginning.

Regarding "pulling" this submission, unfortunately, once something is submitted, it *must* go through the entire process, and there is no way to remove it. However, I have observed that as soon as a submitter requests that everyone vote NO on their submission, that particular submission flies through the adjudication process within days, rather than weeks.
    Likes nads liked this post
Join us