Nintendo 64 - WWF No Mercy - NTSC - Fastest Victory (See Rules) - 02.0 - Peter Rampino

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo 64 - WWF No Mercy - NTSC - Fastest Victory (See Rules) - 02.0 - Peter Rampino

10-19-2019, 01:55 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Fastest Victory (See Rules)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=5754
    Rules
    TGTS are as follows - Exhibition Mode, Countout=20 seconds, Difficulty=Expert, TKO=No, DQ=No, Rope=No. Record is regardless of character chosen.
    Submission Message
    Recorded in Iphone 6S Plus
    Video is 4mins and 27 seconds
    Record is set at 3min and 29 secs
    00:02 match time with victory via First Blood

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 10-19-2019, 04:24 PM
    Welcome to TG Peter!

Im glad you did show the console at the end, a good practice would be showing the console and boot up at the beginning of the video.

I think you have provided enough evidence, but maybe it might be worth doing another sub with the above in it.
    Thanks threwredbutter, Garrett Holland thanked this post
  3. 10-19-2019, 05:10 PM
    I'm going to abstain as well.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  4. 10-19-2019, 05:56 PM
    I can re-submit if needed. No problem there.
    Thanks nads thanked this post
    Likes nads liked this post
  5. 10-19-2019, 07:17 PM
    It will definitely help you get your score on the leaderboard!
  6. 10-20-2019, 01:54 PM
    Would I re-submit while this one is still pending?
    - Am I able to pull this submission, or does it need to go through the verification process first?

Thanks
  7. 10-20-2019, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by threwredbutter View Post
    Would I re-submit while this one is still pending?
    - Am I able to pull this submission, or does it need to go through the verification process first?

Thanks
    You can do either, I would put both up and then ask for this one to be rejected.

That way you you would save time, as typically it can take between 2-3 weeks for it to go through, get them both up and in 2 weeks both will probably be processed:-)
  8. 10-20-2019, 05:50 PM
    ABSTAINING. I concur with the others, and like them, I would recommend submitting another performance showing a power cycle/console boot as well as a non-dark shot of the cartridge in the beginning.

Regarding "pulling" this submission, unfortunately, once something is submitted, it *must* go through the entire process, and there is no way to remove it. However, I have observed that as soon as a submitter requests that everyone vote NO on their submission, that particular submission flies through the adjudication process within days, rather than weeks.
    Likes nads liked this post
  9. 01-17-2020, 11:12 PM
    Regardless of the issue with this video, why are the 2.0 second times accepted with TKO in the rules set to NO yet they are winning via TKO. Am I missing something?
  10. 01-17-2020, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Desidious View Post
    Regardless of the issue with this video, why are the 2.0 second times accepted with TKO in the rules set to NO yet they are winning via TKO. Am I missing something?
    Scratch that. I'm guess First Blood TKO still happens when TKO is set to NO.
Join us