Atari 2600 / VCS - Barnstorming - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty BB [Fastest Time] - 32.94 - Patrick Larocque

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Barnstorming - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty BB [Fastest Time] - 32.94 - Patrick Larocque

10-23-2019, 10:08 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty BB [Fastest Time]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2312
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Run starts at 08:29
    Finally worked up the nerve to try this cart. Played it for about a half hour and was started to get consistent around 34 seconds, so I decided to record and 'aim high' for at the very minimum a patch score.
    Yet another cart that I'm kicking myself for never trying before. I can definitely see this one getting very addictive, very fast!
    Thanks for watching!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 10-24-2019, 05:34 AM
    Yay!!!

Something that I think will eventually help you on this game is the musician thing, even people with a lot of technical knowledge usually break things down into segments, mentally or visually(probably mentally for you, definitely visually for me. I'm not musically ignorant, I just don't like to think, makes my head hurt...), and game 4 was so long I had to break it down into "intro" "verse" "chorus" "bridge", lol, seriously. You'll be thinking in 1's, 2's, 3's and 4's in no time!

I'm glad to hear YOU happy for you-we should all be out to amuse ourselves first and foremost!

Accepted, nice work on another Patch!!!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Thanks Pat Larocque thanked this post
    Likes Pat Larocque, Garrett Holland liked this post
  3. 10-24-2019, 06:27 AM
    "Holy...!" LoL! I LOVE IT! Great sub-33 run, Patrick! Accepted!
    Thanks Pat Larocque, Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Pat Larocque, Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 10-24-2019, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    "Holy...!" LoL! I LOVE IT! Great sub-33 run, Patrick! Accepted!
    Couldn't help it Garrett, literally feeling like a kid and having a blast discovering all these new carts!!....I'll eventually settle down and focus more on one cart at a time in the future I'm sure, but still on the 'shiny stuff and squirrels stage'....so many carts, so little time LOL!!
    Thanks Garrett Holland, Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland, Rogerpoco, nads liked this post
Join us