Arcade - Tempest - Points [Marathon, Starting Up to Wave 81] - 679,998 - Hope Coffman

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Tempest - Points [Marathon, Starting Up to Wave 81] - 679,998 - Hope Coffman

03-28-2019, 09:38 AM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

Points [Marathon, Starting Up to Wave 81]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=7218
    Rules
    Settings of 8-Toggle Switch on Tempest Analog Vector-Generator PCB (at L12)
    1-8 = ON
    Settings of 4-Toggle Switch on Auxillary PCB (at D/E2)
    1 = OFF/UNUSED
    OFF
    3-4 = ON
    Settings of 8-Toggle Switch on Tempest Analog Vector-Generator PCB (at N13)
    1-8 = ON
    Note: The above Dip Switches, are not only the FACTORY DEFAULT settings, but are also the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title;
    Lives: 3
    Bonus Life: Every 20,000 Points
    Difficulty: Medium
    Special Rules: You may start your game from from any available Wave, 1 to 81.
    Submission Message
    Played on Tempest Arcade cabinet at The Vortex Arcade. Two different video links on twitch. 1st is of whole session playing starting from lvl 9 working my way up lvls. Second is highlight of submitted score. Extra man every 20k.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/402217500
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/402297017

Thanks JJT_Defender, Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  2. 03-28-2019, 10:05 AM
    First, welcome to Twin Galaxies! Fresh faces are always welcome, and I'd like to point you toward the New User Guide, as it has a variety of helpful information available.

Now, there are a couple issues with this submission that are likely to prevent it from being accepted in the current state.

All of the relevant video needs to be attached directly to the submission - the twitch links are nice to have, but both of them should be uploaded to TG if they are part of what's being submitted. The site has stopped allowing third-party video hosting to be acceptable due to past problems with linked videos disappearing. The good news is that additional videos can be attached to an existing submission, you won't need to create a new one to do so.

Also, there are two versions of this score submitted with two different accounts - this one, and the one at https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/201571. Which one is meant to be the account that you want to use?
    Thanks xbingobangox, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, xbingobangox, JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 03-29-2019, 11:19 AM
    This one. I (her father) initially submitted the first one for Hope and had put in the submission that she was the one playing. Once it went up I realized it was showing my name.
  4. 03-29-2019, 11:48 AM
    This one. I (her father) initially submitted the first one for Hope and had put in the submission that she was the one playing. Once it went up I realized it was showing my name. How do I get the first one removed?
  5. 03-29-2019, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xbingobangox View Post
    This one. I (her father) initially submitted the first one for Hope and had put in the submission that she was the one playing. Once it went up I realized it was showing my name. How do I get the first one removed?
    There was a cancel button for submissions, but I think it's been temporarily disabled as some other issues are ironed out.

It is valid to just post in the other one and tell people that one's invalid and to vote no on it, and point them here as the correct submission.
    Thanks xbingobangox, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes xbingobangox, JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 04-10-2019, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl
    First, welcome to Twin Galaxies! Fresh faces are always welcome, and I'd like to point you toward the New User Guide, as it has a variety of helpful information available.Now, there are a couple issues with this submission that are likely to prevent it from being accepted in the current state.All of the relevant video needs to be attached directly to the submission - the twitch links are nice to have, but both of them should be uploaded to TG if they are part of what's being submitted. The site has stopped allowing third-party video hosting to be acceptable due to past problems with linked videos disappearing. The good news is that additional videos can be attached to an existing submission, you won't need to create a new one to do so.Also, there are two versions of this score submitted with two different accounts - this one, and the one at https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/201571. Which one is meant to be the account that you want to use?
    How long does it normally take for a submission to get approved?
  7. 04-13-2019, 11:46 AM
    The best answer I can give is that it varies on the number of members who vote on a particular submission. While some submissions may take a few days, others will take weeks or even months.
  8. 04-13-2019, 01:00 PM
    Unfortunately, there's a bit of a 'thing' going on with Twin Galaxies right now, where the getting a submission approved is taking a long time for most submissions for some reason. Not sure if there's a bug in the code, or something else, but just about everything is taking far longer than it should. So if this is slow, understand that it's that way for all of them now. Hopefully this gets addressed soon.
  9. 04-14-2019, 09:46 AM
    Welcome xbingobangox &hopemacenzie to Twin Galaxy

Arcade - Tempest - Points [Marathon, Starting Up to Wave 81] - 679,998
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  10. 04-18-2019, 07:40 PM
    I'm sorry, there is no name on your submission. Voting No.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Join us