Atari 2600 / VCS - Spider Fighter - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 409,120 - Patrick Larocque

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Spider Fighter - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 409,120 - Patrick Larocque

10-30-2019, 11:02 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2177
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Run starts at 00:24
    I would have to say this is a bit of an improvement on this cart!! Faded out pretty good towards the end.....had no idea I would be (or even capable of) playing this for this long!!
    Huge shout-out to @Garrett Holland , @Rogerpoco and @Nads who apparently seen something I didn't in my last submission on this cart, and seemed convinced that I was on the 'max-out' road on this one......now I'm starting to believe them and will most definitely be trying to max this one out now that I know I'm on the right track!!
    Thanks for watching!

Attached Images Attached Images  
  2. 10-31-2019, 06:02 AM
    Wow!!!

I was impressed by just the first 100k, the rest is icing, haha!

Definitely improved your accuracy, and definitely pulled a game "back from the dead" a few times, nice!

Accepted!!!

BTW-this piece of work isn't showing up on the scoreboard-none of my recent stuff does either, Barnstorming, Tut, etc, I'm not sure what's going on, and ESI isn't being added to a players total when scores are accepted...
    Lack of outgoing PM's lately=Seasonal Affective Disorder, lasts a couple weeks.
    Winter sucks.
    Thanks Pat Larocque thanked this post
    Likes Pat Larocque liked this post
  3. 10-31-2019, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Wow!!!

I was impressed by just the first 100k, the rest is icing, haha!

Definitely improved your accuracy, and definitely pulled a game "back from the dead" a few times, nice!

Accepted!!!

BTW-this piece of work isn't showing up on the scoreboard-none of my recent stuff does either, Barnstorming, Tut, etc, I'm not sure what's going on, and ESI isn't being added to a players total when scores are accepted...
    Thanks Roger!! Just noticed the same thing with my Barnstorming sub that was just accepted yesterday....not showing up on the scoreboard or even my profile either, guess I'm that bad that my scores aren't even being input into the scoreboard now LOL!!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 10-31-2019, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Larocque View Post
    Thanks Roger!! Just noticed the same thing with my Barnstorming sub that was just accepted yesterday....not showing up on the scoreboard or even my profile either, guess I'm that bad that my scores aren't even being input into the scoreboard now LOL!!
    Just seems like an important thing-
    If scores don't show up on the board anymore, we're just kinda showing each other videos of our gaming now, which is OK, I guess, but not quite what it's supposed to be about...
    ;P
    Lack of outgoing PM's lately=Seasonal Affective Disorder, lasts a couple weeks.
    Winter sucks.
  5. 10-31-2019, 08:13 PM
    Excellent Improvement!

Sometimes all you need is a few encouraging words, just to help build the confidence.

Next stop 900k!!
  6. 11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
    Accepted!!
    This game is on my radar to play soon
  7. 11-02-2019, 12:01 AM
    Nice score, Patrick! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
Join us