SNES / SFC - Super Mario Kart - NTSC - Ghost Valley 2 [Fastest Race] - 01:04.37 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - Super Mario Kart - NTSC - Ghost Valley 2 [Fastest Race] - 01:04.37 - Roger 111

11-01-2019, 07:26 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Ghost Valley 2 [Fastest Race]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=517
    Rank
    Rules
    1P Mode, Time Trial, May Freely Choose Any Available Character
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST Win the race for your time to count! You may use your race for Fastest Lap as well.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, race at 21:15.
    Well, this took a looong time, days.
    Not whining, I'll get it sorted out, but I truly am having serious controller issues-I actually think I may be a little better at this game than it has appeared all along.
    Seems like compared to my friends that play, they do pretty good, pretty good, then great-I suck, suck, suck, then finally get one in-I really think I am "waiting" for the controller to cooperate long enough to get five decent laps in.
    One of my original controllers slips off the throttle occasionally, there is no question about that one.
    The other seems like it doesn't "stick" properly sometimes, when you do a proper D-pad sweep to stop your momentum(you'd have to understand how to play the game).
    PAL controller shoulder button is broke, may have been when I got it, I broke the shoulder button on an aftermarket one this morning, lol, I'm just not having the best luck here...
    Anyway, happy with this, moving on!
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Likes Garrett Holland, GregDeg liked this post
  2. 11-01-2019, 07:32 AM
    The guitar stand is actually my camera stand for when I play 2600, lol, I just forgot to move it...
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  3. 11-01-2019, 02:49 PM
    Accepted!!! Good job Roger!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 11-01-2019, 03:37 PM
    Great work Roger, accepted!

I'm not submitting anything since all submissions started going to limbo and now I cant even adjudicate properly, I cant move trough the time line of the video or fast foward or anything, I have to copy the vzaar adress and open it in a new window if I wanna jump to the end of the video.

So this is very frustrating and I feel like I got nothing to do in this site for now and I'll just keep playing League of Legends until this is fixed and I will submit only to cyberscore and SMKplayers.com for now.

See ya later.
    @admin staff
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  5. 11-01-2019, 03:39 PM

I'm not submitting anything since all submissions started going to limbo and now I cant even adjudicate properly, I cant move trough the time line of the video or fast foward or anything, I have to copy the vzaar adress and open it in a new window if I wanna jump to the end of the video.

So this is very frustrating and I feel like I got nothing to do in this site for now and I'll just keep playing League of Legends until this is fixed and I will submit only to cyberscore and SMKplayers.com for now.

See ya later.
    @admin staff
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
  6. 11-01-2019, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post

See ya later.
    @admin staff
    It's like watching a fish in an aquarium with a swim bladder problem...
    You hope it's going to get better, but aren't actually that hopeful.
    I do wish they would get things straight, it's a big mess right now.
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
  7. 11-01-2019, 11:34 PM
    Nice race time, Roger! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
Join us