TI-99 / 4A - Parsec - NTSC - Points - 118,700 - Lars Sørensen

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. 11-21-2019, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joonas View Post
    Great score, accepted.
    Just a heads' up. This sub was miscategorized. I have assisted the player by created the appropriate track, and player has a new sub under the correct track. You may want to reconsider your vote. I believe he'll be asking adjudicators to vote no on this, as well.
    Thanks LFS thanked this post
  2. 11-21-2019, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fliplismcs View Post
    Awesome! Keeping it old school!
    looking forward to your future submissions.
    Just a heads' up. This sub was miscategorized. I have assisted the player by created the appropriate track, and player has a new sub under the correct track. You may want to reconsider your vote. I believe he'll be asking adjudicators to vote no on this, as well.
  3. 11-21-2019, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    Thanks Garrett, I already removed my vote earlier when the discussion arised about the PAL/NTSC issue.
    Thanks Garrett Holland, LFS thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  4. 11-21-2019, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    Being from Denmark, you're most likely using a PAL system. This score track is for NTSC systems (the 50hz / 60hz speed difference is the reason the scores are kept separate). There actually doesn't appear to be a PAL score track for this game. You could set one up yourself and be the first to submit, if you like.

A quick look at the Ti scores, and it seems not all games have a a region listed..which is weird. But this one does, so the region should be adhered to.

Btw, disregard if that actually is an NTSC system you're using :)
    Just a head's up. PAL system confirmed.
  5. 11-21-2019, 06:52 AM
    VOTING NO. Incorrect region. Player has a new submission under the correct track. Please consider voting on both this score AND the new one. I'd love to have this new member have an official score on the books!

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/211665
    Likes Joonas liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Join us