Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe - PAL - Biggest Blowout - 233 - John Riddell

Is this a valid score?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe - PAL - Biggest Blowout - 233 - John Riddell

11-09-2019, 01:13 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

PAL - Biggest Blowout
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=130353
    Rules
    Single Player, Knockout
    Special Rules: You MUST play the Both Halves. This game will use The Special Blowout Rules for final score, where it is tabulated by how many points you have won the game by. [Ex. If you beat the computer 210-30, your final score will then be 180, which is how many points you've won by.]
    Submission Message
    PAL Sega MegaDrive 1 through AV cables on a CRT screen (i might have to start submitting through a flat digital screen for better pic quality).

2. 11-10-2019, 12:56 PM
    hi guys, is there any way to retract this submission? i feel i can build on it significantly
    8 and 16 bitter
  3. 11-10-2019, 03:12 PM
    No. Once a submission is on the system, there is no way to retract, edit, or delete it. You can only add evidence to support your initial score reported. The good news is that you do not have to wait until this one gets accepted in order to submit another one. You can do that now if you want.
    Likes John Riddell liked this post
  4. 11-10-2019, 03:14 PM
    ... in the meantime, I'm voting YES on this. Score is good, and the evidence is thorough. Good job!
    Thanks John Riddell thanked this post
  5. 11-10-2019, 10:03 PM
    thanks Garrett. yeah i feel i can pile one another 100+ points on this so it's there for the taking should someone else want to beat it in the meantime.
    8 and 16 bitter
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  6. 11-19-2019, 02:21 PM
    Voting yes, accepted.
Join us