PlayStation 4 - Trackmania Turbo - White Series 32 - Fastest Time - 23.2 - Shaun Michaud

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Trackmania Turbo - White Series 32 - Fastest Time - 23.2 - Shaun Michaud

11-09-2019, 09:38 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Vzaar Video Url:

White Series 32 - Fastest Time
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199859
    Rules
    This track is for official "Solo Campaign" entries only. Time entered is that displayed at the completion of the track. Any shortcuts are permissible within the game confines. As all vehicles skins do not change the mechanics of the game, player may choose an alternative skin where they have the facility. Players may not pause game play.
    Submission Message
    Submission evidence is from direct capture device. Video shows:
    - PS4 Console Power-up
    - Trackmania Turbo game selected and loaded from the console desktop with my name displayed (0m 20s)
    - Campaign and track selection (1m 37s)
    - A bunch of unsuccessful attempts (remainder of 1st video)
    - Record attempt for the submitted time (4m 36s - 2nd video)

Likes Fordy, Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 11-09-2019, 09:42 PM
    Correction - the record attempt starts around 4m 26s of the 2nd video.
    Games lubricate the body and mind”
    ~Ben Franklin
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  3. 11-10-2019, 02:29 AM
    Very nice time Shaun. Accepted
    Thanks MyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
  4. 11-10-2019, 02:51 AM
    Fantastic time Shaun!!! Accepted!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
  5. 11-10-2019, 05:28 AM
    Good one, excellent line thru the middle part of the track!

Accepted!!!
    Lack of outgoing PM's lately=Seasonal Affective Disorder, lasts a couple weeks.
    Winter sucks.
  6. 11-10-2019, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Siliconian View Post
    Fantastic time Shaun!!! Accepted!!!
    Thanks Rodrigo... I studied your run to figure out where I could shed some time. It wasn't easy to match your run.
    ~Ben Franklin
    Thanks Siliconian thanked this post
    Likes Siliconian liked this post
  7. 11-10-2019, 08:00 AM
    Thanks Roger - The track layout doesn't seem too hard but those evil game / level designers are crafty buggers. It seems like you can go full throttle on the first sharp right after the checkpoint. If there is that sweet spot, I couldn't find it. Slight throttle off while going full right is the only way I can clear the wall and set-up the next left turn. Grinding out and finding a few miliseconds in this game is ridiculously hard. Hours and hours of grinding... :)

Going back to Forza Motorsports 3 soon before this game drives me crazy.... ; p
    ~Ben Franklin
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  8. 11-10-2019, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy View Post
    Thanks Roger - The track layout doesn't seem too hard but those evil game / level designers are crafty buggers. It seems like you can go full throttle on the first sharp right after the checkpoint. If there is that sweet spot, I couldn't find it. Slight throttle off while going full right is the only way I can clear the wall and set-up the next left turn. Grinding out and finding a few miliseconds in this game is ridiculously hard. Hours and hours of grinding... :)

Going back to Forza Motorsports 3 soon before this game drives me crazy.... ; p
    Yeah, I think someone that doesn't quite understand racing lines would think, "Well, you had to catch up to yourself, so you can definitely go faster", but that's most definitely not always the case, the "speed" that gets you ahead may cause you to have to slow down too much later, among other things.

Oh, heck yeah-aside from probably crashing my PC last year anyway, I could only handle a couple of weeks of it, it's ridiculous!!!
    Lack of outgoing PM's lately=Seasonal Affective Disorder, lasts a couple weeks.
    Winter sucks.
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
Join us