SNES / SFC - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time - NTSC - Alley Cat Blues [Fastest Completion] - 39.087 - Donald Griggs

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. SNES / SFC - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time - NTSC - Alley Cat Blues [Fastest Completion] - 39.087 - Donald Griggs

11-11-2019, 10:01 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Alley Cat Blues [Fastest Completion]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11660
    Rules
    1 Player Only, Normal Difficulty Level or Higher, Any Button Configuration, Rest 3, May Freely Choose Turtle, Time Trial Mode [No Codes Allowed!]
    Special Rules: This variation will be tracked using the in-game timer. You MUST complete the level for your time to count!
    Submission Message
    Webcam capturing gameplay with hands on controller.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Griggs_AlleyCat_WR.PNG  
  2. 11-11-2019, 11:16 AM
    Oh no, looks like a minor mistake in the submitted score due to the game having two decimal places but TG expecting three - you submitted 39.087 instead of 39.870. :(
    Thanks TheTrueDonnieG thanked this post
  3. 11-11-2019, 11:33 AM
    Hey @admin staff , any chance you'd be willing to credit him with another free submission, given this mistake? It's definitely something that's tripped other people up before.
    Likes Megaretroman, TheTrueDonnieG liked this post
  4. 11-11-2019, 11:47 AM
    Thank you for the support.

I definitely didn't mean to type in 087 in the milliseconds field. I believe the TG entry auto defaulted to this when I just put in 87. That is my fault for overlooking this before I clicked submit. I even thought it looked weird when I submitted and it showed up.

If it can't be rectified then I have no problem with getting enough submission points to repost soon!
  5. 11-13-2019, 12:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueDonnieG View Post
    Thank you for the support.

I definitely didn't mean to type in 087 in the milliseconds field. I believe the TG entry auto defaulted to this when I just put in 87. That is my fault for overlooking this before I clicked submit. I even thought it looked weird when I submitted and it showed up.

If it can't be rectified then I have no problem with getting enough submission points to repost soon!
    It's been a known glitch for years and for some reason it hasn't been fixed yet. When you enter scores that have decimals/tenths of seconds you have to always make sure there are 3 digits entered. In your case, you need to make sure you right it 087. You probably did enter it correctly and put 87, however for some reason the system puts a 0 in front of the score instead of behind.
    Likes TheTrueDonnieG liked this post
  6. 11-13-2019, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    It's been a known glitch for years and for some reason it hasn't been fixed yet.
    That is a little off putting to newbies but it is what it is. I'll definitely be more careful with future submissions!
Join us