PlayStation 4 - Road Redemption - Quick Play - Raging Plateaus - Fastest Completion - 02:51.47 - Terence O'Neill

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Road Redemption - Quick Play - Raging Plateaus - Fastest Completion - 02:51.47 - Terence O'Neill

12-28-2019, 07:03 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Quick Play - Raging Plateaus - Fastest Completion
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=217196
    Rules
    Classic Quick Play Mode, Any Rider, Any Bike.
    Submission Message
    Console boot-up at the start, Settings begin at 01:22 , Race begins at 13:00 , Console shown at 16:40

Thanks for watching

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, Barthax, Rogerpoco, evan04, nads liked this post
  2. 12-28-2019, 08:27 AM
    Nice run Gekko. Poor Dutch got the axe. Although, I'm not sure how you pulled off that run with the dog barking at 13:10...

I just lost all my upgrades to a corrupted file that could not be saved. What was a time consuming grind just turned into a nightmare grind. Back to starting upgrade wise. These races won't run themselves.

Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  3. 12-28-2019, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Nice run Gekko. Poor Dutch got the axe. Although, I'm not sure how you pulled off that run with the dog barking at 13:10...

I just lost all my upgrades to a corrupted file that could not be saved. What was a time consuming grind just turned into a nightmare grind. Back to starting upgrade wise. These races won't run themselves.
    Gordon Effin Gekko! I'm so used to that damn dog, I hardly notice anymore. I'm surrounded by dog owners. I destroy these people with my loud music, so...touché! It's a little awkward sometimes...This chick I've known for 30 years moved in right next door to me. But, she has a stupid dog, too. This little effer starts his barking as soon as she leaves. He's a wuss. LOL!

That sucks about your upgrades. Some of these access-able characters are garbage though..like Santa. The only thing cool about him is the "Nitro Glide" (or whatever it's called), when you press nitro on a jump, he takes off like he's on his sleigh. It's actually pretty awesome. But his stats suck.
    Likes nads liked this post
  4. 12-28-2019, 05:09 PM
    Accepted!!
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  5. 12-31-2019, 08:32 AM
    Really, when you got it, it seemed more like you "nailed it" than you "finally got it".

Decapitation?
    Sheesh. Imagine the insurance report...
    "Reason for Filing"
    "Someone's head smashed through my windshield and landed in my Wife's lap.".
    ...Not pretty.
    :P

Accepted, I'm gonna try to check all you Guys out on this soon, stupid arm, I'm watching more than playing lately, which, tbh, sucks.
    :)
    !!!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
Join us