PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - Mission Challenge: Stage 4: 2. BB Raceway: Battle of the Alfa Romeo 4C - 01:06.8 - Terence O'Neill

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 4 - Gran Turismo Sport - Campaign Mode - Mission Challenge: Stage 4: 2. BB Raceway: Battle of the Alfa Romeo 4C - 01:06.8 - Terence O'Neill

11-11-2019, 08:43 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Campaign Mode - Mission Challenge: Stage 4: 2. BB Raceway: Battle of the Alfa Romeo 4C
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=223417
    Rules
    You may adjust any driving options at the start of any race of Arcade Mode (Single Race or Time Trial) or Campaign Mode (GT League, Driving School, Mission Challenge or Circuit Experience). You may choose any vehicle and performance parts as allowed by the rules outlined in Arcade Mode or Campaign Mode. You must finish for your time to count. Any game glitch (intentional or unintentional) or use of a cheat will disqualify the attempt.
    Submission Message
    Settings at 1:25 , Run starts at 20:08
    Thanks for watching

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, Marcade, Fordy liked this post
  2. 11-12-2019, 07:27 AM
    Beautiful game!

Not sure if that represents a real track?
    There used to be a track with a similar shape, I think it was called Langley Speedway, looked like a kidney bean-eh, I'm sure you know of it, Mario won there a few times, I think.

Good to see ya!!!

Accepted!!!
    Lack of outgoing PM's lately=Seasonal Affective Disorder, lasts a couple weeks.
    Winter sucks.
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  3. 11-12-2019, 07:50 AM
    Accepted!!! Great time!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  4. 11-12-2019, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Beautiful game!

Not sure if that represents a real track?
    There used to be a track with a similar shape, I think it was called Langley Speedway, looked like a kidney bean-eh, I'm sure you know of it, Mario won there a few times, I think.

Good to see ya!!!

Accepted!!!
    Yea, it plays as good as it looks, too.

It's a fictional track, full name..."Broad Bean"...There's the bean! lol I think this track is much more of a bean shape than Langley, though.

The letter B, brought to you by...........PITCREW POCO!!

Good to be back!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us