Nintendo Game Cube - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 - NTSC - St. Andrews - Easy Difficulty [Points] - 40 - Kyle Nelson

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Game Cube - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 - NTSC - St. Andrews - Easy Difficulty [Points] - 40 - Kyle Nelson

11-11-2019, 11:08 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - St. Andrews - Easy Difficulty [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=38062
    Rules
    The score is the total number of strokes.
    Hole Settings MUST = 18!
    Mulligans are NOT allowed and must be turned OFF.
    All other settings can be whatever the player wants, as long as no cheat codes are used.

Special Rules:
    You may use the following code to unlock all courses and golfers:
    THEKITCHENSINK
    Note that the code must be entered using all capital letters.
    Submission Message
    Run at 1:04:12. Boot up in the beginning. Thanks for watching.

Likes Fordy liked this post
  2. 11-13-2019, 12:35 PM
    Clutch put from the fringe on 18, fantastic round! Could have been a 39, there are not many out there, I know of just one, PS2 TW PGA tour 2005 Coeur D'Alene. Beat the previous best score at TG by 5 strokes!

Accepted!
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Likes nads liked this post
  3. 11-13-2019, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stygian View Post
    Clutch put from the fringe on 18, fantastic round! Could have been a 39, there are not many out there, I know of just one, PS2 TW PGA tour 2005 Coeur D'Alene. Beat the previous best score at TG by 5 strokes!

Accepted!
    This course is probably one of the worst for round score consistency because the wind is much higher than most other courses on easy. Have the wind in your face and you can't hit a green essentially killing a great run. I'll be going for that 39 tonight and tomorrow. I'll get it, just need some luck and my head out of my ass at times?
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  4. 11-24-2019, 04:38 PM
    I agree that the wind will get you just about every time on this course. The wind settings mean nothing on this course... its all gusts. The generous flat green and rolling fairways help but if your driving into the head win - game reset.
    Games lubricate the body and mind”
    ~Ben Franklin
Join us