This poll is closed
  1. Sega Master System - Teddy Boy - PAL - Points - 1,225,910 - Brendan N

11-16-2019, 05:04 PM
    vzaar-player

PAL - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=120886
    Rules
    Special Rules: The usage of Cheat Menu code for Stage Select is NOT allowed.
    Submission Message
    Game played on 29 year old hardware (Master System 2, PAL) on a thee year old LED TV. Gameplay recorded with a 20-odd year old VCR and used VHS tape.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 11-19-2019, 11:43 AM
    Great score, accepted.
    Thanks cheesefeet_ thanked this post
  3. 11-19-2019, 11:59 AM
    Also, I kinda like the background music, even though it's not the same soundtrack as in the original arcade game (Teddy Boy Blues).
  4. 11-20-2019, 12:22 PM
    Yeah it's funny, I grew up playing this version and just can't get used to playing the Teddy Boy Blues version because of the music!
    Likes Joonas liked this post
  5. 01-18-2020, 11:00 PM
    Hello, and a belated welcome to TwinGalaxies!

Your submission is lagging in the queue due to not having enough voters. Voters are more unlikely to adjudicate submissions that do not include some indication that original hardware was used. Good indicators that reduce such likelihood are:
    1. Showing the console
    2. Showing a power cycle
    3. Showing the game cartridge/disc/etc.
    In the event one chooses to use direct capture, including these elements as additional evidence would certainly persuade more voters to participate.

Hope this helps.
  6. 02-01-2020, 08:54 AM
    voting YES!
  7. 02-01-2020, 12:32 PM
    Welcome Brendan N to Twin Galaxy and congratulations on breaking TG Wr by almost 500,000 plus points.

Like Garrett said
    I have correctly adjudicated 22,000 video game submissions here are somethings,that will help you get your video game submissions voted yes in faster. In your videos always show this, the more evidence you have the better & faster your video get voted in.

Here Brendan this should help you here below, also I will gladly help you just PM me and I will be glad help adjudicate your video game submission.

1. Show the game console systems and game controller/Joystick. in your case Sega Master System
    2. Do a Boot-up of the game console system
    3. Show Game disc or cartridge and putting it in the game console system
    4. If using a Everdrive,Harmony or similar devices always show it, and Cheat menu's that they are not being used no codes being used empty ,like Genie,Pro Action etc.
    5. Show game settings,show the difficulty,courses,tracks, levels,event, etc.
    6. The start and final results and stats like the final time,score,distance,Take downs, % etc.
    7. Make sure that Twin Galaxy members can see your game play & see clearly the final Time/score etc. take the camera to get a close up of the final results.
    8.Always show time stamps for the Start,so TG members know were your record starts

Extra man at 100,000 pts
    Game starts at 34:42 left on the video Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	436.7 KB 
ID:	102547
    Final score is at :08 left on the video Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	399.3 KB 
ID:	102548
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  8. 02-03-2020, 07:30 AM
    Voting no, unable to determine hardware vs emu
  9. 02-11-2020, 10:44 PM
    Sorry but I need more evidence here so I'll have to vote no.
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  10. 02-11-2020, 11:05 PM
    Sorry, a No from me as well.
    More evidence is a must.
    Prepare to Qualify.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us