Xbox 360 - Forza Motorsport 3 - Circuit de Catalunya - School Circuit - Class R1 [Clean Lap Time, No Rewind] - 35.534 - Shaun Michaud

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Xbox 360 - Forza Motorsport 3 - Circuit de Catalunya - School Circuit - Class R1 [Clean Lap Time, No Rewind] - 35.534 - Shaun Michaud

11-23-2019, 08:11 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Circuit de Catalunya - School Circuit - Class R1 [Clean Lap Time, No Rewind]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=226970
    Rules
    Must not use the Rewind feature during the attempt of the submitted lap. Must be from a clean lap (warning triangle is prohibited). No replays allowed. Lap time may come from any applicable race (season play, event list, or free play menus) or hot lap (free play menu) session. It's recommended that the player show the Post Race / Race Results screen, which will indicate the best lap time and if it was achieved with or without a warning indicator.
    Submission Message
    Ok - my tuning skills are getting better but I still need some more trial and error to get close to the top players on the online leader board. I'm in the top 1% but I could be getting close to reaching my limit with the standard controller.

Lap time starts at 5m 54s. It looks like the direct capture device dropped / skipped a few frames at the beginning of the lap. Even with this blip, the continuity of the run is still there and the time is confirmed at the end of the video via the online leader board.

Thanks for watching!

Likes Rogerpoco, nads liked this post
  2. 11-24-2019, 12:18 PM
    Heck Yeah, Top 1%!!!

Looks like a fun car to drive.

Accepted!!!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Thanks MyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
Join us