SNES / SFC - Mega Man X - NTSC - Fastest Total Completion - 41:31.32 - Zack Bowermaster

Is this Performance Claim valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. SNES / SFC - Mega Man X - NTSC - Fastest Total Completion - 41:31.32 - Zack Bowermaster

11-20-2019, 11:57 PM
    Additional Video Evidence:
    Vzaar Video Url:

Additional Video Evidence:
    Vzaar Video Url:
    NTSC - Fastest Total Completion
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=9804
    Rules
    Any Controller Settings [No Passwords Allowed!]
    Special Rules: The Required items: 4 Upgrade Capsules, 8 Heart Tanks, 4 Sub-Tanks. The "Street Fighter" upgrade [Fireball] is OPTIONAL. X-Buster upgrade MUST be collected from a capsule [NOT from Zero]. The Timer begins when you select "Game Start" on the title screen and ends when the final speech box begins to disappear. You MUST Complete the game or your record/attempt WILL be disqualified!
    Submission Message
    Please see the attached vod link.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 11-21-2019, 09:25 AM
    I'm new around here so apologies if its already listed somewhere, but I cant find the link i added for video verification. It can be viewed here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/511251954
  3. 11-26-2019, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ROTFLandmines View Post
    I'm new around here so apologies if its already listed somewhere, but I cant find the link i added for video verification. It can be viewed here:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/511251954
    Apparently the twitch link doesn't work anymore. This is a recent discovery found by TG and I hope they are working to remove it. @Jace Hall .
    If you could download your twitch video and post it to this submission using the "add evidence" button at the top of the page that would be great. Unfortunately that's the only way your submission can be accepted is with permanent evidence. Don't let it discourage you, once you figure things out it's a easy. I watched this whole thing the other day and your run is acceptable to me if the evidence is uploaded directly.

You can definitely do better, I hope to see that run submitted!!
    Thanks ROTFLandmines thanked this post
    Likes ROTFLandmines liked this post
  4. 11-30-2019, 12:41 PM
    I am willing to Vote yes accepted even though you have faster time of 41:29 or 41 minutes 29 seconds than the 41:31.32 or 41 minutes 31 seconds 32 milliseconds

congratulations a New TG WR definitely you can cut down a few minutes

Going by Twin Galaxy rules for this game which states the following: The main rule: The Timer begins when you select "Game Start" on the title screen and ends when the final speech box begins to disappear.
    Rules
    Any Controller Settings [No Passwords Allowed!]
    Special Rules: The Required items: 4 Upgrade Capsules, 8 Heart Tanks, 4 Sub-Tanks.
    The "Street Fighter" upgrade [Fireball] is OPTIONAL. X-Buster upgrade MUST be collected from a capsule [NOT from Zero].

The main rule: The Timer begins when you select "Game Start" on the title screen and ends when the final speech box begins to disappear. You MUST Complete the game or your record/attempt WILL be disqualified!
    Name:  image.png
Views: 66
Size:  213.3 KB
    The Timer begins when you select "Game Start" on the title screen and ends when the final speech box begins to disappear.
    Game starts at :22 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 67
Size:  672.9 KBName:  image.png
Views: 66
Size:  671.1 KB
    Game settings begin at on the video
    Time ends when the final speech box begins to disappear. SNES / SFC - Mega Man X - NTSC - Fastest Total Completion - 41:31.32 Final score is at 41:51 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 68
Size:  781.3 KBName:  image.png
Views: 67
Size:  837.0 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  5. 11-30-2019, 12:50 PM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxy Zack Bowermaster
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  6. 12-03-2019, 09:39 AM
    I have attached the linked video to the "evidence submission" box in my initial comment. I agree with your timing, after review I believe that the correct timing should be updated by a few miliseconds.

Thank you for reviewing!
  7. 12-23-2019, 08:15 AM
    Sorry for the nooby questions, but how many votes are usually required to verify a run? Unsure if i need to do anything else, or if this is just a matter of waiting for a final vote tally.

Thanks in advance!
  8. 12-26-2019, 12:20 AM
    You did what you needed to do. Timed runs seem to take longer than other submissions. It may sit around a few months, or sadly longer. The score is here in TGSAP and it will pass if there are no issues. I'd say start playing something else to pass the time or try to improve this time if you can, haha.
  9. 12-31-2019, 10:35 AM
    Hey, thanks for the info! Two #1 spots submitted, i think ill take a break for a few lol.
    Likes thegamer1185 liked this post
Join us