Nintendo Wii Virtual Console - Dead Moon - TurboGrafx-16 - Points - 6,630,200 - Ryan Genno

Is this Performance Claim valid?

    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Nintendo Wii Virtual Console - Dead Moon - TurboGrafx-16 - Points - 6,630,200 - Ryan Genno

    11-22-2019, 04:58 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:


    TurboGrafx-16 - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=41825
    Rules
    Factory Default [No Codes or Continues Allowed!]
    Special Rules: None
    Submission Message
    6276200+354000

    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 11-23-2019, 03:44 PM
    Hey Ryan ... quick question: After the 1cc and the credits roll, the screen says "END". What are the 354K points added to the score gotten during the 1cc? I've looked at your other sub and the subs of the others on the track's scoreboard to get an understanding of adding points to a score displayed on-screen, but none of those subs were 1ccs, so I'm left clueless. Can you shed some light on this? Thank you!
    Thanks starsoldier1 thanked this post
  3. 11-23-2019, 04:04 PM
    Sure, this is a strange game where the game continues now after you finish it but the score resets back to zero on the next loop. The 6 million plus is from the first 1cc and the second set 354k is from stages 7 and 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    Hey Ryan ... quick question: After the 1cc and the credits roll, the screen says "END". What are the 354K points added to the score gotten during the 1cc? I've looked at your other sub and the subs of the others on the track's scoreboard to get an understanding of adding points to a score displayed on-screen, but none of those subs were 1ccs, so I'm left clueless. Can you shed some light on this? Thank you!
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  4. 11-23-2019, 04:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1 View Post
    Sure, this is a strange game where the game continues now after you finish it but the score resets back to zero on the next loop. The 6 million plus is from the first 1cc and the second set 354k is from stages 7 and 8.
    Just to clarify: The score resets to zero, and the reserve lives and bombs also increase to the identical starting amount, and the skill level reverts back to the initial skill level.

    Is all of this correct?
    Thanks starsoldier1 thanked this post
  5. 11-23-2019, 04:27 PM
    Lives and bombs return to there default settings but the second loop greatly increases the difficulty with much higher hit points on every enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    Just to clarify: The score resets to zero, and the reserve lives and bombs also increase to the identical starting amount, and the skill level reverts back to the initial skill level.

    Is all of this correct?
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  6. 11-27-2019, 11:21 AM
    Ohya, run begins at 7:22.
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  7. 12-16-2019, 02:04 PM
    I believe this is acceptable. There are plenty of games in the database where you play game on "NORMAL" and the game ends. The game will then restart on "HARD" mode and once you beat that you have officially beaten the game. I think this game falls under those circumstances and I'm okay adding the scores together.
    Thanks starsoldier1 thanked this post
    Likes starsoldier1 liked this post
  8. 12-18-2019, 10:46 PM
    Thanks for that, it's a weird set up but hopefully there are no issues since the still continues on.
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    I believe this is acceptable. There are plenty of games in the database where you play game on "NORMAL" and the game ends. The game will then restart on "HARD" mode and once you beat that you have officially beaten the game. I think this game falls under those circumstances and I'm okay adding the scores together.
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  9. 12-19-2019, 08:19 AM
    'The game' I meant.
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  10. 01-31-2020, 12:48 PM
    voting YES !
    Thanks starsoldier1 thanked this post
    Likes starsoldier1 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us