Android - Hill Climb Racing - Sleigh - Arena Jump [Distance] - 50 - Andrew Mee

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Hill Climb Racing - Sleigh - Arena Jump [Distance] - 50 - Andrew Mee

11-25-2019, 03:37 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Sleigh - Arena Jump [Distance]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=220438
    Rules
    The score entered is the in-game displayed score of the first downhill jump on the Arena course as displayed on the board at the bottom of the landing ramp by the game. The score entered is the distance outside the brackets under the picture on the board. If different, the bracketed "BEST" is not sufficient evidence in itself. For reference, once the vehicle lands the large-type "JUMP" (displayed with the ongoing distance during the flight) should also match that of the board at the bottom.
    Submission Message
    Achieved on 20170623. Attempt begins around 27 seconds in.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 11-25-2019, 07:08 AM
    Interesting!

So you thinking that's about it, or do you think the hill can be cleared?

I think that was my Labrynth game, the one with the marble, that popped out of the sled at first, I asked for it for like ten years and never got it...
    :D

Accepted!!!
    Lack of outgoing PM's lately=Seasonal Affective Disorder, lasts a couple weeks.
    Winter sucks.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 11-25-2019, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Interesting!

So you thinking that's about it, or do you think the hill can be cleared?

I think that was my Labrynth game, the one with the marble, that popped out of the sled at first, I asked for it for like ten years and never got it...
    :D

Accepted!!!
    I'm sure @AlmightyDread will find the max in due course. With the Sleigh, it won't be much further unless I missed it's magic flying option. :D Check out AD's Moonlander jump, however: huge distance!
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 11-25-2019, 12:56 PM
    Accepted!!
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
    Likes Barthax liked this post
Join us