Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe - PAL - Biggest Blowout - 366 - John Riddell

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe - PAL - Biggest Blowout - 366 - John Riddell

11-25-2019, 01:42 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

PAL - Biggest Blowout
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=130353
    Rules
    Single Player, Knockout
    Special Rules: You MUST play the Both Halves. This game will use The Special Blowout Rules for final score, where it is tabulated by how many points you have won the game by. [Ex. If you beat the computer 210-30, your final score will then be 180, which is how many points you've won by.]
    Submission Message
    thought i would get the blowout to a respectable standard! 2 matches here, the 2nd match has the blowout in question of 366 points. starts at around 4.34

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes Fordy, Barthax liked this post
  2. 11-26-2019, 01:51 AM
    I have this game on the Atari St and it's a real fun game to play. One thing to try to improve this score is to go for the stars on the side walls, especially when you have double scoring as you get points for each star and I think you get added points for hitting all five (also the ball bounces off the wall nicely towards the goalkeeper for you to slide in. take the ball and score). anyways great score and accepted.
    Thanks John Riddell thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, John Riddell liked this post
  3. 11-26-2019, 03:44 AM
    Hi Fordy, thanks for the advice! I will certainly take it on board for future games! I had it on Amiga when i had my trusty A600 but sold that around 15 years ago which i totally regret! I only got back into this game on the MD a few years ago. My highest score (or biggest blowout) on the MD is somewhere around 480 points! so plenty of room to add to this score. Usually I'm not into hitting the points dome so much when I play but as the whole idea is a grab for points then i find that the most effective scoring method after every restart. The computer has done it to me plenty of times! I'd love to get my hands back onto an Atari ST as well -- i hear the ST version was the straight port to the MD
    8 and 16 bitter
    Likes Fordy liked this post
Join us