Android - Hill Climb Racing - The Rocket - Northpole [Distance] - 5,160 - Simon Leitch

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Android - Hill Climb Racing - The Rocket - Northpole [Distance] - 5,160 - Simon Leitch

11-29-2019, 01:05 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

The Rocket - Northpole [Distance]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=226740
    Rules
    The attempt must use the specified vehicle on the specified course. The score entered is the distance covered in meters. No pausing - the player must show entire run to confirm. No Boosters may be used during the race.
    Submission Message
    Recorded this, ages ago, on my quite evidently knackered 'phone. Said 'phone has since been retired, as its compulsion to touch itself had reached chronic proportions. The touchscreen now ejaculates incessantly, even worse than what you see, here at the start, when I'm trying to set the game up. Add to that an audio jack which makes no response to penetration, and what you get is a thoroughly undesirable device.

Not long after this, I figured out how to go further, avoiding that bad bounce. So, if you want to beat this record, you better give it a really good spanking, unless you want to find yourself on the ass end of this scoreboard.

Likes Rogerpoco, Barthax, RaGe liked this post
Join us