Submission points disappeared?

1. Submission points disappeared?

11-30-2019, 12:39 PM
    Hi all,
    probably a noob question but I had 6 submission points up and disappear without making any submissions. Anything that causes that?
    8 and 16 bitter
    Thanks warhammiche thanked this post
    Likes warhammiche liked this post
  2. 11-30-2019, 01:40 PM
    Must be some system calculation errors. Are you supposed to have the points?
  3. 11-30-2019, 01:50 PM
    Hi joonas, yes for sure. I got a vote wrong a couple weeks ago but all these points were collected well after they were deducted (or had credibility drop anyway). Had 6 points all clear and was going to submit a couple more california games scores and now nothing
    8 and 16 bitter
  4. 11-30-2019, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by John Riddell View Post
    Hi joonas, yes for sure. I got a vote wrong a couple weeks ago but all these points were collected well after they were deducted (or had credibility drop anyway). Had 6 points all clear and was going to submit a couple more california games scores and now nothing
    Ok, that sounds weird. You need to ask the admin staff about correcting it. Man I wish this site would have the SP donation feature, I would give you the points myself.
    Thanks warhammiche thanked this post
    Likes John Riddell, nads, warhammiche liked this post
  5. 12-02-2019, 06:10 AM
    Sometimes the little profile pic in the upper right is not up to date and it will vary wildly if the recalculation is in progress. The most accurate public-facing piece of information available is on each person's Activity page: https://www.twingalaxies.com/john-ri...activitystream . The Activty page also gives the breakdown and how it is calculated, so you should be able to confirm any anomalies while you have smaller stat numbers.

My basic maths is often flawed but these numbers are small enough, I shouldn't make a mistake (hopefully!). 6 submissions made (4 in queue, 2 accepted) less the free one: 5 submissions cost 15 SP. 17 agreements made (17 SP earned) = 2 SP remaining.
    Last edited by Barthax; 12-02-2019 at 06:14 AM.
  6. 12-02-2019, 11:57 AM
    ok thanks Barthax, maybe there was just a delay in taking the points for submissions but it certainly didn't seem like that. whenever i made a submission the points would go straight away.

anyway, i guess we live and learn so thanks for clearing that up
    8 and 16 bitter
    Likes Barthax liked this post
Join us