Dispute: william rosa - Atari 2600 / VCS - Pitfall! - EMU - Perfect Game (Time Remaining) - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 01:42.0

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Dispute: william rosa - Atari 2600 / VCS - Pitfall! - EMU - Perfect Game (Time Remaining) - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 01:42.0

12-03-2019, 06:48 PM
    Atari 2600 / VCS - Pitfall! - EMU - Perfect Game (Time Remaining)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=23725
    Rules
    This is based on how much time a player has left after completing a perfect game (score of 114,000 points). The remaining time is shown on-screen.
    Players must finish the game with 114,000 points and must not have lost any lives.
    The difficulty and game select switches are not used in this game.
    Player Name
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Original Adjudication
    N/A
    Verification Method
    Video
    Verification Date
    2006-05-21
    Disputed Score
    01:42.0 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    Snowflake
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    although this time is possible, it is the best possible test and was under suspicion at the time as "too good". In light of rodrigo's other problematic submissions, though again this one is theoretically possible, I felt a dispute should be attached.
  2. 12-04-2019, 04:03 AM
    I would consider this score to be already removed as part of the ban imposed upon the user in question. However, a further analysis of this game through usage of a TAS might be warranted to consider if this time is theoretically possible or not. It could potentially provide another nail in the coffin of said user if this time were to be proven impossible.
  3. 12-04-2019, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by freeko View Post
    I would consider this score to be already removed as part of the ban imposed upon the user in question. However, a further analysis of this game through usage of a TAS might be warranted to consider if this time is theoretically possible or not. It could potentially provide another nail in the coffin of said user if this time were to be proven impossible.
    The time is theoretically possible, as confirmed both by non-tas real life human run and tas run. However, its a perfect time, very very hard to get and further rodrigo get it a time it was thought impossible making it all the more impressive. as said in my original write up, not impossible but in light of everything else worth challenging
    If you have enjoyed this comment please consider clicking the "like" button
  4. 12-04-2019, 07:45 PM
    While I can appreciate why you'd want to discuss this, I feel it's silly to file a dispute about it.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
Join us