Post Verdict Dispute Discussion:Dispute: Angela Stefanski - NES / FAMICOM / DISK - The Legend of Zelda - NTSC - Fastest Completion [1st Quest] - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 31:37.0

1. 12-06-2019, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    ok, i will say there were some masterful semantics there so i'm gonna stand by "misleading" and not call anyone a liar. correct me if i'm reading wrong. but since it was said he the right to -- which would be true, of course he has the right to do the thing he is forced to do, while truthful under the interpertaion you give now sure comes off as misleading to me. Are you saying it was an intention secret (or are you joking when you say that) because there was some fair the truth would be even more volatile?
    You seems to be missing repeated points: it was a condition of them becoming referees. If it was relaxed later & they were just going with their standard practice: I was not aware of a policy change. At the time of the comment, I knew of the policy and expressed policy to avoid any other comment being made on the matter. It was just an deflection to highlight "everything is normal" without giving away business practice/policy (less questions, smoother life).

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    the impression given seems to raise more suspicion. heck when evener gave that same impression with the same word choice you were quick to correct the perception. i'm having trouble understanding why telling people he was forced to submit to rtm would cause more drama, since if anything it explains his actions. but ok, if that was the perception of the time, thank you for your input.
    That's just your interpretation. We don't know what's going on behind TG right now but we're OK with the "policies we see".
  2. 12-06-2019, 10:33 AM
    It isn't a cheap shot if it is accurate.

Q. Why are you so sensitive?
    Q. Why you picking a fight with datagod?
    Q. Do you not yet realize I am never wrong?
    Q. Whiners and cry babies always get mad at datagod and trigger themselves right out the door. You next?
    Q. I am surprised Lexmark isn't here by now.
    Your friend, datagod

~~Raspberry Pi Enthusiast~~
    Likes lexmark, Barthax, Fly, Marcade liked this post
  3. 12-06-2019, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    bulshitting about the past
    Dude, you are just full of it today. Stop while you are ahead.
    Your friend, datagod

4. 12-06-2019, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    Transparency for thee, but not for me.

This is why TGSAP dominates. The age of the corrupt referees who spent all day sucking their own **** for bragging rights is over. Good riddance to bad garbage. ***** *****
    ***** ***** ** bully *** ****** hypcrite ****!!!

-- END OF LINE --
    You included me in an accusation of being a liar. You made a cheap shot. I returned. Life, suck it up.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  5. 12-06-2019, 10:36 AM
    What business was it of non-staff to know the internal workings at any era? You should know this...
    Internal workings is one thing but actual community policies is another. Community policies are the community's business. That's what we are talking about here. A policy made for community members. Internal discussion or not any policy made towards community members should be made public. These responses also seem to deflect my concern of the timeline and situation as well.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod liked this post
  6. 12-06-2019, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninglendo View Post
    Internal workings is one thing but actual community policies is another. Community policies are the community's business. That's what we are talking about here. A policy made for community members. Internal discussion or not any policy made towards community members should be made public.
    That's the community view but not the business practice. The freedoms of our different countries (speech, information access) mostly end at the door to the forums - you can see this across the Internet & isn't something weird or unusual. This is a business forum with policies for the forum. Submission polices of yesteryear-TG were not forum policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninglendo View Post
    These responses also seem to deflect my concern of the timeline and situation as well.
    I'm not attempting to deflect but I also have no reason to give full disclosure. Most activity of the time (up to and including 2010) was done via e-mail. E-mail policy, submission policy and forum policy were not the same - they overlapped, certainly, but they were not the same.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  7. 12-06-2019, 10:46 AM
    You included me in an accusation of being a liar. You made a cheap shot. I returned. Life, suck it up.
    "Isn't that a polite way of saying the Referees lied on a case by case basis?"

That is not an accusation. It is a question. I was trying to understand the situation. Your answer could have been YES or NO. No need to accuse me of being a bully and a hypocrite. That is called DEFLECTION.

Why did you deflect, Barthax? What got you so upset? Did I strike a nerve? Are you here to defend Rodrigo? Are you upset that he was banned for his failure to live up to the expectations of an Ambassador and Referee?

Why are you defending him? Why do yo still think his submission is legit? Why do you think it is OK for him to get his teammates to approve his submissions while claiming to send tapes to RTM? Why is this sort of corruption and collusion something you did not speak out against WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING?

You are more offended over my forum style than a person who drags Twin Galaxies through the mud for 20 years. You are more offended by a simple question than a person lying and claiming the top spot in multiple games for years while other communities explain how it is impossible, how the very fact the score is in our scoreboard makes us a laughing stock.

You don't care about any of that, as long as people dont' dare question your involvement or your judgement.

Well I question it. I question it loud and clear.

--END OF LINE--
    Your friend, datagod

8. 12-06-2019, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    "Isn't that a polite way of saying the Referees lied on a case by case basis?"

That is not an accusation. It is a question. I was trying to understand the situation. Your answer could have been YES or NO. No need to accuse me of being a bully and a hypocrite. That is called DEFLECTION.

Why did you deflect, Barthax? What got you so upset? Did I strike a nerve? Are you here to defend Rodrigo? Are you upset that he was banned for his failure to live up to the expectations of an Ambassador and Referee?

Why are you defending him? Why do yo still think his submission is legit? Why do you think it is OK for him to get his teammates to approve his submissions while claiming to send tapes to RTM? Why is this sort of corruption and collusion something you did not speak out against WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING?

You are more offended over my forum style than a person who drags Twin Galaxies through the mud for 20 years. You are more offended by a simple question than a person lying and claiming the top spot in multiple games for years while other communities explain how it is impossible, how the very fact the score is in our scoreboard makes us a laughing stock.

You don't care about any of that, as long as people dont' dare question your involvement or your judgement.

Well I question it. I question it loud and clear.

--END OF LINE--
    LOL, classic TG-Datagod. Keep going, bully it out of me.
  9. 12-06-2019, 10:56 AM
    That's the community view but not the business practice. The freedoms of our different countries (speech, information access) mostly end at the door to the forums - you can see this across the Internet & isn't something weird or unusual. This is a business forum with policies for the forum. Submission polices of yesteryear-TG were not forum policy.
    So you're telling me that a simple community policy like where players had to send their tapes to was supposed to be kept secret cause that is a common business practice? Be real, dude. If that is actually the case (even though it was pointed out the previous claim of people having to submit to one particular ref was mandatory was proven false) that makes me trust the old system even less.

I'm not attempting to deflect but I also have no reason to give full disclosure.
    So you are implying you know why Rodrigo's sub took less than a month to be accepted while the two main refs were gone but have no reason to give full disclosure even though you disclosed Metroid Team policies at the time earlier? The more this conversation keeps going the more trust is being thrown out the window.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes Snowflake, datagod liked this post
  10. 12-06-2019, 11:07 AM
    I don't think that word means what you think it means. I don't perceive you as vulnerable. Do you? I don't perceive you as a weakling. Do you? I don't see myself as persecuting you, opressing you, tryanizing you. Tormenting? I guess if you are super senstive. Browbeat? Sure. Intimidate? Hardly, otherwise you wouldn't have picked a fight.

So again I ask, what are you deflecting from? Was Rudy right about you all along? He was VERY upset with your scores and I defended you on my TV show Antisocial. I quote " Barthax? He is a god among men, Rudy. He is a great player, something you will never be".

I guess I was wrong. I guess all along you really were just going for the record of "has the most records".

Name:  Bully definition.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  123.4 KB
    Your friend, datagod

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Join us