Post Verdict Dispute Discussion:Dispute: Angela Stefanski - NES / FAMICOM / DISK - The Legend of Zelda - NTSC - Fastest Completion [1st Quest] - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 31:37.0

1. 12-06-2019, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninglendo View Post
    I would agree with that cause of I know of a couple of instances where that happened in the past. However, this particular instance we have one gamer that had to wait 11 months for verification (one that was in the US) and one that had to wait less than a month that was from another country. Mix that in with the two refs that was supposed to verify Rodrigo's run (one mandatory from a claim) were absent at the time. It makes zero sense.
    I know of one gamer outside the USA who submitted a score and it took one day to get verified when some others in the same queue took 5 months.

Sh*t happens, Glen. As I explained.

john

2. 12-06-2019, 08:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark View Post
    I know of one gamer outside the USA who submitted a score and it took one day to get verified when some others in the same queue took 5 months.

Sh*t happens, Glen. As I explained.

john

What platform though? Something like MAME that the performance could be sent via email? We are talking about VHS tapes here that had to be sent through the mail.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod liked this post
  3. 12-06-2019, 10:13 PM
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  6.0 KB

Ershatz Cats sure likes to dump on TG whenever he can.
    Your friend, datagod

~~Raspberry Pi Enthusiast~~
  4. 12-06-2019, 10:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  6.0 KB

Ershatz Cats sure likes to dump on TG whenever he can.
    TBH, it's hard not to at times...
    Likes ersatz_cats liked this post
  5. 12-06-2019, 10:23 PM
    i'm all for bashing the mistakes and demanding improvement, but you gotta give credit that the right decision was finally made. Ok, there was nonsense, and i myself contributed some nonsense even, but now over a decade of pre-jace nonsense from rodrigo has been removed. I can look at my actions and others and admit things arent ideal but i think you have to remember jace inherented a gigantic mess thats not easy to clean up. I mean honestly, would anyone else even try to clean tg or would you just start your own site from scratch? cleaning the trash the refs created is no small undertaking and i think most people bashing tg know what a mess it was as well. well guess what, when you clean up a mess, you get dirty in the process
    Lode Runner Champion
    Likes Marcade, datagod liked this post
  6. 12-06-2019, 10:27 PM
    although i did like the part of the write up that talked about how mruczek had to be censored lol by jace for his offensive comments. made my day. how often did old tg do that!
    oh wait, bad example, old tg banned him and deleted his account, nevermind. i guess we do have a lot to learn
    Lode Runner Champion
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  7. 12-06-2019, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    Attachment 100593

I can fill in those blanks with that last sentence...

OH, that Marc is such a "BULLY". He kicked my ass at chess in 9 moves. Refuses to play me again. "HYPCRITE" !!!
    Hi There. I am Marc. I sneak into arcade events without paying then I pretend to lose my bracelet. Would you like to play chess?
    Your friend, datagod

Likes Marcade liked this post
  8. 12-06-2019, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tompa View Post
    TBH, it's hard not to at times...
    It doesn't do anyone any good though. Constructive criticism is one thing, but constant mockery and bullshit make the person look like a real dick. How often do you see people writing up big articles here about the speed running community? Never. Because we are actually trying to heal the rift. Members of both communities should welcome each other. We don't have to be tribal.

Name:  jakub-rozalski-ancients-conceptart-05small.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  540.5 KB
    Your friend, datagod

Likes Desidious liked this post
  9. 12-06-2019, 10:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by datagod View Post
    It doesn't do anyone any good though. Constructive criticism is one thing, but constant mockery and bullshit make the person look like a real dick. How often do you see people writing up big articles here about the speed running community? Never. Because we are actually trying to heal the rift. Members of both communities should welcome each other. We don't have to be tribal.

Name:  jakub-rozalski-ancients-conceptart-05small.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  540.5 KB
    i dunno i think the insults are needed, just need to point out though that we're doing way better than the corruption and collusion from the ref days that put us in this situation to begin with. sometimes i get so angry about it the only way to unwind is play some dragster
    Lode Runner Champion
    Likes Marcade, datagod liked this post
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Join us