Post Verdict Dispute Discussion:Dispute: Angela Stefanski - NES / FAMICOM / DISK - The Legend of Zelda - NTSC - Fastest Completion [1st Quest] - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 31:37.0

1. Post Verdict Dispute Discussion:Dispute: Angela Stefanski - NES / FAMICOM / DISK - The Legend of Zelda - NTSC - Fastest Completion [1st Quest] - Player: Rodrigo Lopes - Score: 31:37.0

12-03-2019, 09:14 PM
    You can continue the dispute discussion here.
    Thanks datagod thanked this post
    Likes datagod liked this post
  2. 12-03-2019, 09:28 PM
    Rodrigo's reaction when he tries to log in.

Name:  spongebobpatrickmouthsopen.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  67.3 KB
  3. 12-03-2019, 10:04 PM
    mainly just posting to be subscibed however to try to add something of value. since the dispute hinged on not being 100% sure, i think its important to point out rodrigo said after being banned he'll upload the proof. i'd say if he doesnt do that, we'll at least have 100% proof hes a liar. and in particular lying about an important key point. he didnt give an exact time line, but as time goes on long enough if he never provides the video then i think in and of itself is additional evidence after the fact. i dont like using lack of evidene as evidence, but in this case it is since it shows a lie.
    If you have enjoyed this comment please consider clicking the "like" button
    Likes ersatz_cats liked this post
  4. 12-03-2019, 10:33 PM
    Its unfortunate, but the correct decision was made in my opinion.
    I hope the uploads the run, cheated or not, so we all know 100% either way. My guess is he won't

Onwards and upwards for TG
    Likes ersatz_cats, John73 liked this post
  5. 12-03-2019, 11:00 PM
    All along, my hope was that the dispute would push him to finally sharing his video, so that we could get a resolution.

I suppose refusing to share it, in the end, is about the best admission we'll ever get as to what it likely shows under scrutiny.

I just wish it could have turned out in a way that would put the argument to bed. But like with others, we'll probably never get that certainty.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes ersatz_cats, redelf, JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 12-03-2019, 11:30 PM
    actually i do have something to add. should his "credibility" be removed as well? from a functional point of view, he cant vote so you can argue his cred is useless but also that it doesnt matter either way. from an optics point of view, people see ''credibiity" and think english language definiton, not tg definition. its kind of weird for the website to declare a banned user is the second most credible user. its awkward optics
    If you have enjoyed this comment please consider clicking the "like" button
  7. 12-03-2019, 11:33 PM
    lol dude lol
    Name:  chrome_y6LYvXrxWY.png
Views: 599
Size:  72.6 KB
    stg never die. 47 stg 1cc's
    Likes ersatz_cats liked this post
  8. 12-03-2019, 11:39 PM
    This is a very sad outcome.

Not to have Rodrigo here submitting and adjudicating will leave a great hole in TG.

Ive always regarded him as a Legendary player, and this doesn’t change anything for me.
    I will miss his contributions, and complimentary words on my performances.

I hope he does upload all his videos one day.

Im sure we will be amazed at his skill
  9. 12-04-2019, 12:55 AM
    In complete agreement with the ruling, in that his behavior was completely unacceptable in how he handled everything, choosing to completely ignore all the points people brought up about his record in favor of ranting about haters and talking about how many WR's he has instead. You'd think someone that spent so much time obsessing over how many records they have on the site would care a little more about NOT doing things to get themselves banned and lose their legacy.
  10. 12-04-2019, 01:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl2hu View Post
    lol dude lol
    Name:  chrome_y6LYvXrxWY.png
Views: 599
Size:  72.6 KB
    You got the legendary post-verdict pre-lock final word in. I saw it!
    Likes Marcade liked this post
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Join us