TI-99 / 4A - TI Invaders - TI Invaders is a fixed shooter in which the player controls a laser cannon by moving it horizontally across the bottom of the screen and firing at descending aliens

View Poll Results: Donate and help activate this track:

Voters
You may not vote on this poll
  1. TI-99 / 4A - TI Invaders - TI Invaders is a fixed shooter in which the player controls a laser cannon by moving it horizontally across the bottom of the screen and firing at descending aliens

12-05-2019, 11:07 PM
    Platform
    TI-99 / 4A
    Game Name
    TI Invaders
    Description
    TI Invaders is a fixed shooter in which the player controls a laser cannon by moving it horizontally across the bottom of the screen and firing at descending aliens
    Score Type
    Points Int

Rules
    Please use the game's default settings for your attempt.

2. 12-05-2019, 11:10 PM
    Hi All,

This should be the PAL track of the TI Invaders so we have a NTSC and a PAL track. It's not clear to me where to list the NTSC / PAL difference?

Could any one help?

Thanks!
  3. 12-06-2019, 06:55 AM
    Hi, the description field is where you would list the region and the type of score. "PAL - Points" should be all that is in that field. Unfortunately you cannot edit what has already been submitted here.

I think there should be a cancel button for you somewhere on this page near the top. You can cancel this proposal and submit a new one with the change I mentioned. Tag me in the new proposal and I will fund it for you.
    Thanks LFS thanked this post
  4. 12-06-2019, 07:51 AM
    Yes, please keep these tracks coming! I'd be glad to fund some new tracks as well
    Thanks LFS thanked this post
    Likes LFS liked this post
Join us