Sega 32X - Virtua Racing Deluxe - NTSC - Acropolis Mirrored - Fastest Race - Stock - 04:36.642 - Terence O'Neill

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega 32X - Virtua Racing Deluxe - NTSC - Acropolis Mirrored - Fastest Race - Stock - 04:36.642 - Terence O'Neill

12-07-2019, 06:15 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Acropolis Mirrored - Fastest Race - Stock
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=227288
    Rules
    • Mirrored Mode, Options: Level = Normal (default), all other options are player's choice. • Your race time is taken from the Result screen. • No pausing, no cheat codes, no continues allowed. • You may only use the car type (stock, formula, prototype) that is specified in the game title, any transmission.
    Submission Message
    Everdrive cheats shown OFF at the start. Game settings at 00:41 (I choose "Acropolis" spelled backwards = Mirrored) , Race begins at 12:38.

It's awesome the way the rear of the Stock car kicks out on the U-turn and you have to fight to not spin-out. I'll try to tighten this one up a bit in the future.

Thanks for watching

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes nads, Max, Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 12-08-2019, 08:48 AM
    I think I like this track the most so far, looks fun!

Keeping in mind, I really can't hear, but the "lap complete", and "extend time" music that plays reminds me of Elvira and the Party Monsters, for some reason?

Accepted!!!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  3. 12-08-2019, 12:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    I think I like this track the most so far, looks fun!

Keeping in mind, I really can't hear, but the "lap complete", and "extend time" music that plays reminds me of Elvira and the Party Monsters, for some reason?

Accepted!!!
    Yea, this is a cool track. Dude, I know you and stock cars...You would absolutely love the feel of these cars. You should keep an eye out for a 32X! :D Hmm, yea I guess the music is slightly similar to Elvira. I like that it's not intrusive...The Saturn version is great (once you get used to the different feel of the cars) , but the music is so damn loud, it drains out the gears. It's really annoying. That small factor actually kills the game for me. I need to hear my shifts. I can't be looking at the meter.

Thanks!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 12-08-2019, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    Yea, this is a cool track. Dude, I know you and stock cars...You would absolutely love the feel of these cars. You should keep an eye out for a 32X! :D Hmm, yea I guess the music is slightly similar to Elvira. I like that it's not intrusive...The Saturn version is great (once you get used to the different feel of the cars) , but the music is so damn loud, it drains out the gears. It's really annoying. That small factor actually kills the game for me. I need to hear my shifts. I can't be looking at the meter.

Thanks!
    You know, I was just thinking-even just "to know", I'm too lazy to dig, atm, but I have another psu for the Megadrive that is the exact same as the one I am using now-I'm wondering/hoping that possibly the power supply has a problem, not the Megadrive-it powers on and off, seems like I remember, so it does sound like a possible PSU problem, that would be nice...

OK, it was beyond me for some reason, but I guess this is the first one I've watched with Stock Cars, I guess, tho I knew thay were in the game. I didn't quite "realize".

I really need to keep an eye out for a Saturn, I did have one, and a few games, and liked it pretty good, we already talked about Nights into Dreams.

I'll try the other PSU eventually, let you know how it goes!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
Join us