Bug: Not getting reply notifications?

1. Bug: Not getting reply notifications?

12-28-2019, 09:52 AM
    Anyone else seeing problems with not getting notifications for replies to adjudication, new track marketplace, or dispute threads?

I haven't seen a single notification for one in a while, and as a result have been stumbling across replies just by looking at those areas and seeing relevant threads at the beginning of the lists.
    Likes thegamer1185, HAN liked this post
  2. 12-28-2019, 02:25 PM
    Yeah, I try to stay pretty quiet about bugging admin about "problems", but this one is a big pain in my ass.
    I like keeping up with my friends here, notifications about their comments, etc, are important to me, I simply have too much activity here to manually check everything I've commented on daily, and apologies to those I have missed on account of not getting proper notifications, I pride myself in "keeping up" but this issue makes it difficult.
    Thanks for bringing it up, Angela, was something I was just trying to "deal with", but really does matter.
    So they say
    Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh
    Likes Desidious liked this post
  3. 12-28-2019, 02:48 PM
    Yep, no notifications of any kind anywhere. I still the "likes" and "thanks", but nothing about comments.
  4. 01-11-2020, 02:24 PM

As a workaround, I recommend the user control panel (link below):

User Control Panel

The page lists all subscribed threads with new posts, among other useful items.
    Thanks GibGirl thanked this post
  5. 01-12-2020, 10:10 AM
    Thanks for your recommendations. Do you have a problem with the control panel?
  6. 01-14-2020, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stella_blue View Post

As a workaround, I recommend the user control panel (link below):

User Control Panel

The page lists all subscribed threads with new posts, among other useful items.
    Ooh, thanks, that's exactly perfect to deal with this!
    Likes stella_blue liked this post
  7. 01-14-2020, 08:56 AM
    I don't know what Derek has that is different from anyone else but I get a notification from his replies on my submissions and that's it.
  8. 01-14-2020, 01:25 PM
    I am also experiencing inconsistent notifications on replies - some I get, some I don't.
Join us