Bug: Not getting reply notifications?

1. Bug: Not getting reply notifications?

12-28-2019, 10:52 AM
    Anyone else seeing problems with not getting notifications for replies to adjudication, new track marketplace, or dispute threads?

I haven't seen a single notification for one in a while, and as a result have been stumbling across replies just by looking at those areas and seeing relevant threads at the beginning of the lists.
    Likes thegamer1185, HAN liked this post
  2. 12-28-2019, 03:25 PM
    Yeah, I try to stay pretty quiet about bugging admin about "problems", but this one is a big pain in my ass.
    I like keeping up with my friends here, notifications about their comments, etc, are important to me, I simply have too much activity here to manually check everything I've commented on daily, and apologies to those I have missed on account of not getting proper notifications, I pride myself in "keeping up" but this issue makes it difficult.
    Thanks for bringing it up, Angela, was something I was just trying to "deal with", but really does matter.
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Likes Desidious liked this post
  3. 12-28-2019, 03:48 PM
    Yep, no notifications of any kind anywhere. I still the "likes" and "thanks", but nothing about comments.
  4. 01-11-2020, 03:24 PM

As a workaround, I recommend the user control panel (link below):

User Control Panel

The page lists all subscribed threads with new posts, among other useful items.
    Thanks GibGirl thanked this post
  5. 01-12-2020, 11:10 AM
    Thanks for your recommendations. Do you have a problem with the control panel?
  6. 01-14-2020, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stella_blue View Post

As a workaround, I recommend the user control panel (link below):

User Control Panel

The page lists all subscribed threads with new posts, among other useful items.
    Ooh, thanks, that's exactly perfect to deal with this!
    Likes stella_blue liked this post
  7. 01-14-2020, 09:56 AM
    I don't know what Derek has that is different from anyone else but I get a notification from his replies on my submissions and that's it.
  8. 01-14-2020, 02:25 PM
    I am also experiencing inconsistent notifications on replies - some I get, some I don't.
Join us