Nintendo Switch - Puyo Puyo Tetris - Marathon(Endless Mode) - 10,010,595 - Rosalie Carignan

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Switch - Puyo Puyo Tetris - Marathon(Endless Mode) - 10,010,595 - Rosalie Carignan

12-29-2019, 05:53 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Marathon(Endless Mode)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=209242
    Rules
    From The Solo Arcade, the player must pick the Challenge area and then Marathon Mode.
    The player is free to pick any character to play as and any Starting Level. In the Settings area please be sure to turn Endless Mode on.

Submission Message

The video file was too heavy to be exported directly on the website, so we put it on youtube instead. I did not expect to go this far, but when I got close to beat the previous world record, my brother started filming. The voices you may hear in french are those of my family talking about whether or not I should stop playing to eat pesto pasta.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 01-03-2020, 05:50 PM
    Unfortunately we need to see the entire video for this to be acceptable. A typical submission is show a boot up, settings, and full game play. Have to so No to this one. Don't let it get you down, record another run showing everything and no doubt it will be accepted.
  3. 01-03-2020, 06:57 PM
    Bienvenue Roromarin et bon effort!

Pour vérifier la soumission, je suis d'accord avec Thegamer1185 - il faut enregistrer et télécharger le jeu du début à la fin. C'est pas toujours facile parce qu'on ne s'attend pas à obtenir un score élevé tout le temps.

This is not to suggest that TG members doubt that you achieved the score, but in order to have the score registered on the TG leaderboard, a video containing the elements cited by Thegamer1185 will ensure that your submission is verified. In practice, this will often mean that you may set up the camera to record a game, but it won't be a "high score" you may end up just erasing the video and re-recording the next time you sit down to play.
Join us