Calling All Dragsters!!!

1. Calling All Dragsters!!!

01-01-2020, 12:50 PM
    Working on this idea a while, finally set to go.
    I plan/hope to help present more of these going forward, hoping it will be fun for the Community.

First up-
    Name:  Dragster.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  552.3 KB

Dragster!
    That's right, we are giving away a Dragster Patch as a bounty to the first person to meet the score requirements!

Rules:
    Performance can be on 2600 Hardware or EMU, PAL or NTSC.
    Performance must occur after this posting-need a piece of paper with "2020" on it, or date on PC if using EMU.
    Must be an active Twin Galaxies member, with a minimum 200 post count.
    NO repeat performances. Further explained in "Score Requirements".
    Performance must be submitted to Twin Galaxies.

Score Requirements:
    Game 1 or 2-5.57
    Blindfolded-5.61

This allows everyone, even those with active scores on Dragster the chance to compete, but again, no repeat performances, you must do something "new" to meet the score requirement.

Bounty will be awarded to the first score posted, not accepted, it's not a popularity contest, it's a performance contest, and I'm pretty sure we have technical analysts here I trust enough to accept judgement from.
    :)

This isn't a solo effort, this is Co-Sponsored by @Pat Larocque and @Nads , both of whom gave financial and creative effort towards making this happen, it's been a lot of(stressful)fun sorting it all out!

I'm a terrible planner, I hope I've managed to set this up properly and explain the "spirit" of the rules.

Good Luck to all, and remember...
    Look for the Sound!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
  2. 01-01-2020, 02:43 PM
    Ya... Definitely gunna get that bounty system in place....!
    Jace Hall
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
  3. 01-03-2020, 06:24 PM
    Name:  3l50sy.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  62.1 KB
    !!!!!!!!!! :)
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, nads, Pat Larocque liked this post
Join us