Nintendo 64 - 1080 Snowboarding - NTSC - Time Attack / Crystal Lake [Fastest Completion] - 01:03.55 - William Butler

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo 64 - 1080 Snowboarding - NTSC - Time Attack / Crystal Lake [Fastest Completion] - 01:03.55 - William Butler

01-08-2020, 08:24 AM
    NTSC - Time Attack / Crystal Lake [Fastest Completion]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=811
    Rules
    Any Snowboarder & Board [Including Secret], Any Footing Style
    Special Rules: You MUST complete the course for your completion time to count. Pausing at any time during the run will immediately disqualify your attempt.
    Submission Message

Used Dion blaster and got a pretty solid run. Gonna go for 102!

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 01-08-2020, 09:02 AM
    I was really looking forward to seeing more of these scores added into the database but there are some nuisances here you need to be aware of first.

1. We like to see a boot up of the console or something to show you are not playing an emulated system of sorts in fairness for future or past competition. You said you would like to get a 102 and with this information it would be greatly beneficial to you.

2. We need the video directly uploaded to Twin Galaxies and it is quite easy to do that as well. Please ask any questions if you aren't sure how to proceed because I really want to see scores from this game and this system.

I am here to help in any way possible.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 01-08-2020, 09:15 AM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies!

To help you get a better understanding of how things work here before your next submission, I'd like to point you toward our New User Guide. We do always want to see more people submitting new records, and are glad to help you out toward getting those scores added! So don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have.

However, as Desidious points out, there are problems with this submission that would prevent it from being accepted in it's current state.
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  4. 01-10-2020, 12:14 PM
    Voting no, now that you know things will be easier. First sub is always a learner for most people.
  5. 01-11-2020, 02:43 PM
    Welcome William Butler to Twin Galaxy
    As stated by Desidious you a completed video recording of your game performance, and showing the game console system,boot up,game settings, track selected, & putting the start time stamp.

Like GibGirl there is Help menu 1st you select INFO, next select Help and Tutorials
    Here they are,go here https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...-TG-Guidelines this should help you William Butler Also please take a look at other Twin Galaxy members video game submissions to better understand everything. i am more than happy to help you out William ask me anytime. God Bless you & your family & friends

JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
Join us