Sega 32X - Virtua Racing Deluxe - NTSC - Highland Mirrored - Fastest Race - Stock - 03:33.811 - Terence O'Neill

Is this Performance Claim valid?

    This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega 32X - Virtua Racing Deluxe - NTSC - Highland Mirrored - Fastest Race - Stock - 03:33.811 - Terence O'Neill

    01-11-2020, 03:16 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:


    NTSC - Highland Mirrored - Fastest Race - Stock
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=227291
    Rules
    • Mirrored Mode, Options: Level = Normal (default), all other options are player's choice. • Your race time is taken from the Result screen. • No pausing, no cheat codes, no continues allowed. • You may only use the car type (stock, formula, prototype) that is specified in the game title, any transmission.
    Submission Message
    Everdrive cheats shown OFF at the start. Game settings begin at 00:40. I choose Highland spelled backwards = Mirrored , Race begins at 7:58


    I love using the Stock car for races. With the Formula and Prototype cars, you can't make much contact with the others racers, or you'll spin out--and they LOVE to get in your way. The Stock car won't spin out. They can push me out of my racing line though...But, I can push their asses out of the way, too :D Some competition on all 5 of these Mirrored tracks (with the stock car) would be great, but especially this one. This track is awesome.


    Thanks for watching







    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, MyOwnWorstEnemy, nads liked this post
  2. 01-12-2020, 08:35 AM
    You are making a game that is difficult, even for a seasoned racer(ahem...)look pretty easy, Man.
    Keeping the car on the track is a struggle, let alone running good lines and going fast.

    You know, I tend to take an active/passive approach to collecting(just keeping my eyes open), but I DO have my eyes open a little wider lately for a 32x, no real reason, mostly because I'm already set up to play all the games.
    Polygons kinda freak me out tho…
    :P

    Eagle Rock? Ain't that up near North Wilkesboro?

    Accepted!!!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  3. 01-12-2020, 10:58 AM
    Accepted!!
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  4. 01-12-2020, 11:04 AM
    Looks and sounds like road RAGE to me/ :-)

    Congrats!
    Games lubricate the body and mind”
    ~Ben Franklin
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  5. 01-12-2020, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    You are making a game that is difficult, even for a seasoned racer(ahem...)look pretty easy, Man.
    Keeping the car on the track is a struggle, let alone running good lines and going fast.

    You know, I tend to take an active/passive approach to collecting(just keeping my eyes open), but I DO have my eyes open a little wider lately for a 32x, no real reason, mostly because I'm already set up to play all the games.
    Polygons kinda freak me out tho…
    :P

    Eagle Rock? Ain't that up near North Wilkesboro?

    Accepted!!!
    Thanks, Pitcrew...But really, anyone who puts the time in on a game, will get good results (and i do play the hell out of this game..haha!) I guess you have the Genesis version, and are giving your opinion based on that? This version is so much better, man. My favorite car is the Formula, but I'm really getting into these Stock cars now. Going by games I've seen you enjoy in the past, I have a feeling you'd really dig them, too. The way the back kicks out on some turns...just a hair away from spinning out..it's awesome.

    Yea, you have the Genesis, most (if not all) of the hook-ups, and all of the roms. So close! I actually picked my 32X up on ebay for $30 shipped....The guy mentioned in the auction that he gets a black screen when he powers up some games. Then he mentioned that there was one game that works fine (even more obvious that it's an easy fix) --- This is what you want to hear, Poco! This is kinda like the equivalent of the flashing screen on an NES...But an even easier fix, that costs no money. Just unscrew the back cover , remove the heat shield so you have access to the two ribbon cables. Pull both cables out and wipe the connectors with a touch of alcohol on a rag. Done. From time to time, there's usually someone listing one on ebay as broken, when it's this simple fix.

    Hmm, I don't think Eagle Rock is on the east coast. Not positive though.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, nads liked this post
  6. 01-12-2020, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    Thanks, Pitcrew...But really, anyone who puts the time in on a game, will get good results (and i do play the hell out of this game..haha!) I guess you have the Genesis version, and are giving your opinion based on that? This version is so much better, man. My favorite car is the Formula, but I'm really getting into these Stock cars now. Going by games I've seen you enjoy in the past, I have a feeling you'd really dig them, too. The way the back kicks out on some turns...just a hair away from spinning out..it's awesome.

    Yea, you have the Genesis, most (if not all) of the hook-ups, and all of the roms. So close! I actually picked my 32X up on ebay for $30 shipped....The guy mentioned in the auction that he gets a black screen when he powers up some games. Then he mentioned that there was one game that works fine (even more obvious that it's an easy fix) --- This is what you want to hear, Poco! This is kinda like the equivalent of the flashing screen on an NES...But an even easier fix, that costs no money. Just unscrew the back cover , remove the heat shield so you have access to the two ribbon cables. Pull both cables out and wipe the connectors with a touch of alcohol on a rag. Done. From time to time, there's usually someone listing one on ebay as broken, when it's this simple fix.

    Hmm, I don't think Eagle Rock is on the east coast. Not positive though.
    No, I only got to play the PAL version(but Megadrive, yes)a few times before my Mega stopped working(which I am going to look into soon).
    I'm sure 32x is better!
    Good to know about the "broken" ones, I'll keep that in mind!!!

    Naw, Wilkes/Eagle Rock...is a "Days of Thunder" joke...
    :P
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  7. 01-12-2020, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Naw, Wilkes/Eagle Rock...is a "Days of Thunder" joke...
    :P
    Heard of it, never seen it...can't stand Tom Cruise lol

    "Ford Vs Ferrari" is a damn good movie. Bale's acting is top notch.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  8. 01-14-2020, 03:38 AM
    Accepted. No pausing, no cheat codes, no continues.
    Great Driving.
    One of my old Arcade Favourites.
    Prepare to Qualify.
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  9. 01-14-2020, 07:17 AM
    Voting yes
    Race begins at 7:58
    Game settings Name:  image.png
Views: 14
Size:  1.25 MB


    Final score is at :12 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 14
Size:  1.35 MB
    Name:  image.png
Views: 14
Size:  985.1 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Join us