Atari 2600 / VCS - Joust - NTSC - Skill: Easy (Points) - 996,400 - Alan Ashley

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Joust - NTSC - Skill: Easy (Points) - 996,400 - Alan Ashley

01-13-2020, 02:49 PM
    NTSC - Skill: Easy (Points)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3784
    Rules
    Select "Easy" game for one-player.
    The difficulty switches serve no function in this game and can be set to either position.
    Submission Message
    Just scored a big amount and hopefully claim the record on joust.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191231-214810.png  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 01-13-2020, 04:08 PM
    Welcome Alan Ashley to Twin Galaxy.
    You a need a complete video of your game play.
    1. Your choice showing the Atari 2600 console
    2. Boot-Up
    3. Game settings, for this 1 Skill:Easy
    4. Start with Time stamp to tell TG members were your attempt started
    5. Note: You can have multiple attempts on your video game recording
    6. Final score,time,distance etc.
    7. Your video game recording must be directly uploaded to Twin Galaxy Note: always keep a backup

Also, you can go see other Twin Galaxy members video game submissions, that will give a better understanding is needed more is always.
    Here some helpful information
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...-TG-Guidelines
    Created by TWIN GALAXIES on 09-22-2019
    Last updated by Jace Hall on 01-13-2020

I am glad to help you Alan Ashley out, contact anytime.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  3. 01-13-2020, 04:41 PM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxies. And sorry, but yes, video of the full performance is required at Twin Galaxies to claim a record.

I'd like to point you to the New User Guide, in hopes it helps get you familiar with what is expected here at TG.
  4. 01-13-2020, 09:44 PM
    to save you other trouble on resubmission i can see a second issue. i can see from your screenshot you did not play on easy mode you played on hard mode -- which is of course all the more impressive. but even though there have been alleged cases in the past on arcade of being allowed to play on a harder mode than required, its usually not accepted on consoles anymore. the good news of course is i'm sure you could get an even higher mode on easy.
    If you have enjoyed this comment please consider clicking the "like" button
  5. 01-13-2020, 10:25 PM
    Hi Alan! Helpful hint: The standards for submitting a Joust record would be same standards that you were instructed about in great detail in your last submission, the 18K score on Demons to Diamonds that you also submitted without video. The recommendations given to you on that submission will apply to every submission, regardless of the name of the game. All games require video, not just Demons to Diamonds. I hope this helps you moving forward, so that you won't continue wasting your own time, and also potentially making all of those other members who took their valuable time in what now appears to generous but futile attempts to help you the last time feel like you have took their generosity for granted, summarily ignoring every bit of advice. Gosh ... i hope that isn't what is happening here.

In conclusion, I hope you can find the time to upload video that contains all of the appropriate elements for this score claim, because Id love to vote yes on it, provided that you resubmit it under the correct Joust track instead of this one, of course.
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. 01-13-2020, 10:28 PM
    ... and on that note, I am voting NO due to the score being submitted under the wrong track, notwithstanding the absence of video.
Join us