NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Track & Field II - NTSC - Canoeing - Points - 5,160 - Jeremy McElroy

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Track & Field II - NTSC - Canoeing - Points - 5,160 - Jeremy McElroy

01-13-2020, 10:46 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Canoeing - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11397
    Rules
    Training Mode, Canoeing
    Special Rules: While you don't have to qualify, You MUST reach the finish line, regardless of penalties, or your scoring attempt will be disqualied.
    Submission Message
    Run starts around 0:24
    Score shown around 1:25

Subsequent runs were worse scores. Been playing a decent amount of fast button games today so my elbow is pretty sore (damned tennis elbow). Got a little hung up towards the end so I could have gotten at least a couple seconds quicker I am sure. Will have to revisit it again at a later point.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 01-13-2020, 10:56 PM
    VOTING YES. Excellent job. Great hardware evidence display as well.
    Results:
    Name:  Screenshot_20200114-015424_Chrome.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  1.02 MB
  3. 01-14-2020, 12:27 AM
    Voted Yes.
    Well Played.
    Prepare to Qualify.
  4. 01-14-2020, 07:24 AM
    Voting yes
    Run starts around 0:24
    Final score is at 2:43 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 14
Size:  890.9 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  5. 01-14-2020, 10:03 AM
    Good One!!!

Yeah...Tennis Elbow...

Pretty sure I am actually retired from Olympic Competition on account of that, too much, too fast.
    :P

Well Rowed!

Accepted!!!
    Droplets of Yes and No
    In an Ocean of Maybe...
  6. 01-14-2020, 05:50 PM
    Accepted!!
  7. 01-16-2020, 05:48 PM
    Really a great performance. Pressing the button that fast and still being able to steer is tough. I personally don't think you can beat this time, because getting tied up in those rocks always happens to matter what. Plus sometimes right at the finish, you'll get a random quick count of 2 seconds, which you'd need luck to avoid. Something weird I noticed is that the 1 second under 1:25 was worth 20 points, while all other seconds are worth 10 points. A time of 1:25 must be the crossover point for that increased point value.

If you continue playing other events on this game, it would be great if you can better demonstrate on video that no turbo is being used, like the examples I messaged you.

I'll give this another go, but I doubt I can duplicate this score. Congrats!

Accepted!
Join us