Nintendo Game Cube - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection - NTSC - Tee'd Off [Points] - 86,034,000 - brandon kelly

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Nintendo Game Cube - Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection - NTSC - Tee'd Off [Points] - 86,034,000 - brandon kelly

01-15-2020, 01:23 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Tee'd Off [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=16861
    Rules
    1 Player Only!
    Number of Balls: 3
    Rumble Feature: ON/OFF
    Tilt: ON [Unlockable Feature, It IS ON when it's a locked menu item]
    Custom Ball: Any [Unlockable Feature, It IS the normal silver ball when it's a locked menu item]
    Infinite Last Ball: OFF [Unlockable Feature, It IS OFF when it's a locked menu item]
    Special Rules: You MUST show the game options for a few seconds to indicate the correct settings. The Music and Sound volume may be at ANY level you desire. You may freely choose which camera angle you would like to use. Please do note, that if you choose to turn the score display OFF during play, you must have it back on for a few seconds to indicate your final score. You may NOT use any earned credits to continue gameplay if offered by the game.
    Submission Message
    first video shows system, disk, and settings.game starts around 26:29 on second video.

Thanks SallowDay, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 01-15-2020, 06:19 PM
    I will reiterate that I just don't know how you do it with that view man. It's like being on the edge of your seat at all times! Congrats on passing my score on this one!

I used to actually own this Pin and I loved it but had to sell it to pay the damn government. Still, I hope to find this one again! The people I sold it to turned it into a Caddyshack theme. :(
  3. 01-15-2020, 06:26 PM

This is the pinball machine I got at a flea market. $500 for this!
  4. 01-18-2020, 07:18 AM
    Voting yes
    game starts around 26:29 on second video.
    Game settings at 36:29 left on the 1st video Name:  image.png
Views: 11
Size:  349.5 KB
    Name:  image.png
Views: 10
Size:  320.1 KB
    Final score is at :39 left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 11
Size:  293.4 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
Join us