NES Classic Edition - ExciteBike - NTSC - Track #1 [Fastest Time] - 58.048 - Lee Barwick

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. NES Classic Edition - ExciteBike - NTSC - Track #1 [Fastest Time] - 58.048 - Lee Barwick

01-16-2020, 08:07 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Additional Video Evidence:
    Vzaar Video Url:
    NTSC - Track #1 [Fastest Time]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=206869
    Rules
    • Selection A.
    • The player may freely choose the starting track.

Special Rules
    • Only the first race on each track will count.
    • You must complete the race for the record to qualify.
    • You may freely choose which track you want to rac and do them individually, or you can play the game normally as well and have all your First Race times count. I.e. You play from Track 1 and give up on the second race of Track 4. The times you got for the first race of Tracks 1-4 will count as your record.

Submission Message
    Track 1 Excitebike on Classic NES

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 01-16-2020, 01:50 PM
    Welcome Lee Barwick to Twin Galaxy

Please contact @admin staff @SincerelyFranny @TWIN GALAXIES they can help you up load your game video to Twin Galaxy
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Likes TheRealLB3 liked this post
  3. 01-16-2020, 10:15 PM
    Hi Lee! Welcome to TG.

This is what viewers are seeing. Can you try to upload your gameplay again? You can "Add Evidence" (button at the top of your submission screen).

Name:  Screenshot_20200117-011326_Chrome.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  228.4 KB
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 01-17-2020, 09:28 AM
    Thanks! I am new to this. I will try and upload it again tonight when I get home. Any tricks to it? would it be easier to post to something like youtube and post the link? I think my file was 8mb. maybe that was to large?
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  5. 01-17-2020, 09:40 AM
    That would definitely be the reason! 5GB max. Submitters can either split the videos into 5GB or less segments or downsample. I usually do the latter, but I think either are fine. Thank you for adding the addl evidence! It is currently processing, and I'll be reviewing the evidence a little latter.
  6. 01-17-2020, 07:21 PM
    Before you try to upload again just 2 things first

Is your file 8MB or 8GB if it’s 8GB you will need to split or use a converter to reduce the size.

the second is the submitted time, this game only tracks to the hundreds of seconds you have it in the thousand

make sure you enter the milliseconds as this

looking forward to finally watching this one, it’s a fun track!
  7. 01-18-2020, 06:05 AM
    I took a look at what is happening on this on the back end and it looks like the service we use is having trouble encoding the video.

Perhaps if you convert the video on your computer to a different format and then upload it, the system will be able to encode.

Please give that a try if you can and see if it works.

If you don't mind telling me, what did you use to record your footage?
    Jace Hall
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  8. 01-18-2020, 06:48 AM
    When I uploaded to Twin Galaxy it was less than 5 GB , if I remember correctly it was 4.825 or 4 Gig 825 Meg.

Question to Jace Hall 1. What format would you suggest to help Lee Barwick to finally get his video uploaded to Twin Galaxy, so their would not be no problems in the future & for other TG members who may have have the same issues.
    Thank you Trying to help out a fellow TG member.
    Have a nice weekend everybody

Jace Hall Today, 02:05 PM
    I took a look at what is happening on this on the back end and it looks like the service we use is having trouble encoding the video.

Perhaps if you convert the video on your computer to a different format and then upload it, the system will be able to encode.

Please give that a try if you can and see if it works.

If you don't mind telling me, what did you use to record your footage?

@Jace Hall what formats can Lee Barwick
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  9. 01-24-2020, 01:27 AM
    Windows comes with a video editor. Simply add the video file to a new "project", and then save the video as an MP4 file.

Or, Google "Free video compressor", download it, load your video in the app, and then you can create a new video file and specify what size you want the resulting MP4 file to be. Select a size under 5 GB and Bob's your uncle. ;-)
Join us