Sega Master System - California Games - NTSC - Surfing - 9.0 - John Riddell

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Master System - California Games - NTSC - Surfing - 9.0 - John Riddell

01-17-2020, 08:06 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Surfing
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=900
    Rules
    Special Rules: The usage of name NORIKO to unlock a new surfboard is NOT allowed.
    Submission Message
    Again a lot of time at the start indicating this SMS is an NTSC version. Rest assured the cart is as well. Two runs in the video, an 8.8 and a 9.0.
    the 9.0 starts at 3.20

Likes Garrett Holland, Rogerpoco, nads liked this post
  2. 01-17-2020, 11:28 PM
    VOTING YES. Perfect! Superb evidence once again. Thank you for including your power step down system and console serial plate!
    Thanks John Riddell thanked this post
  3. 01-18-2020, 06:51 AM
    Looks like staying in the wave may be the only way to 9 on this one...
    Everyone had done that on the Genesis version, I stubbornly tried staying mostly out of the wave and eventually got it, but it was a lot of those friggin 360's, I think.
    Saw something in a manual about jumping off the back of the wave at the end of the run, but I've never gotten good results trying it.
    Anyway.
    Nice Work!

Accepted!!!
    This feels like a Good Day for a Great Day!!!
  4. 01-18-2020, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Looks like staying in the wave may be the only way to 9 on this one...
    Everyone had done that on the Genesis version, I stubbornly tried staying mostly out of the wave and eventually got it, but it was a lot of those friggin 360's, I think.
    Saw something in a manual about jumping off the back of the wave at the end of the run, but I've never gotten good results trying it.
    Anyway.
    Nice Work!

Accepted!!!
    I also tried with tricks etc but rewatched the original endless summer with a friend of mine a couple months back. in the film they mention that surfers regard very highly how one surfs a wave close to the curl, or in the barrel. the instruction manual also mentions it i think. it's just about riding it as simply as possible and you get a perfect score. i wish i could surf for real lol
    8 and 16 bitter
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 01-20-2020, 08:17 AM
    Accepted!!
  6. 01-21-2020, 11:32 PM
    Nice and clean, great run.
  7. 01-21-2020, 11:43 PM
    Voted Yes. Great Evidence and no unlocks applied.
    Well Done.
    Prepare to Qualify.
Join us