Bug reporting thread

1. 05-27-2020, 06:54 AM
    The wall is completely failing to filter out wall posts from ignored users. It used to. But it no longer does.
    Likes EVN liked this post
  2. 05-28-2020, 05:24 AM
    When someone sends me a private message, I get 3 popups in a row, that I have to click ok on, plus both the notification and mail icons show I have a message.

The mail icon showing there's a message should be enough.
    Last edited by jesperoland; 05-31-2020 at 01:25 PM.
  3. 06-02-2020, 03:29 AM
    I'm trying to found a Biggest Blowout EMU track for War of Nerves! (Odyssey 2) but every time I'm receiving this Error: Invalid XML message (https://66.media.tumblr.com/ff6317cc...2950f8121c.jpg). I have tried with Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, desktop, smartphone, etc. Could you fix this, please (or even create the track, if you prefer)? Thanks in advance.
  4. 06-02-2020, 03:35 AM
    Sorry, now I see that I have unintentionally created four or five threads in the New Game Track Marketplace section. Please remove all of them (EMU track founded).
  5. 06-02-2020, 04:24 AM
    I'm sorry to bother you but now I can't submit a performance for the game, as you may see here https://66.media.tumblr.com/f5c6e4f6...282cd8f60b.jpg

Same thing if you select PAL or NTSC (the rules field displays "null" and you can't type the score) https://66.media.tumblr.com/47d5eeb8...31330afd3d.jpg
  6. 06-08-2020, 02:26 AM
    On the submission page, preview does not work for me. Clicking the button does nothing. Only submit works.
  7. 06-13-2020, 04:46 AM
    Is there a bug with the SMS Verification Process? Never received the sms.
  8. 06-16-2020, 01:05 AM
    Hi, I've been complaining for about a year that I cannot get my account gaming stats back from the old system. Using "Claim Username" in the profile just gives PHP errors when I click it. Tried sending messages to admins, but when I tried to submit it just didn't work, including buttons, and I never got any info "message sent." When I finally thought it might have gone through, I never got any message from mods/admins back. Posted a thread on the forum about trying to get my account squared away, but didn't get any reply from mods/admins either. There is not much to get back, just my Omega Race high scores. The Omega175 I'm using now has a different User ID than the Omega175 high scores are posted with.

The overall website seems to be kinda clunky and the layout is counter-intuitive and things work just whenever they feel like. The whole thing should be streamlined for easier/faster accessibility.

Some quick examples: messy profile management (besides getting username back), lots of space wasted by too many layers and empty space on screen (need to scroll a lot - more and more useful info gets off the screen), the Forum is hidden under Community tab and many visitors don't even think about clicking it (put the link up front, so new users do not get lost, as they don't know where to ask questions), the forum itself looks very outdated and if you just look at the main page of it, you will see very few subjects per page (lots of scrolling, if you look for something) - each thread subject takes too much space vertically while still having lots of empty horizontal space left. Also, a Quick Reply box at the bottom of the thread would help (they already had these 20+ years ago on forums); the whole page seems to be loaded with tons of codes/scripts (many of them do not work) and make the whole site slow to browse. Honestly, it's just off-putting. I'm thinking twice before I come to visit this website, unfortunately.

Well, I understand that you may be understaffed and there is a limited budget to keep everything going. Someone needs to fix this website before you can think about getting more healthy traffic/submissions. For now I will be happy, if I can get my old account data back. With that said, wish you all the best.
    Thanks admin staff thanked this post
  9. 06-16-2020, 05:31 AM
    Putting out a @admin staff tag for questions raised in this thread.
  10. 06-16-2020, 05:49 AM
    can you please link me to the leaderboard
    Thanks omega175 thanked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Join us