PlayStation 2 - Gran Turismo 4 - NTSC - Driving Missions - 23. Slipstream Battle 3 - Nissan Skyline GT-R [Fastest Completion] - 07:04.398 - Shaun Michaud

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Gran Turismo 4 - NTSC - Driving Missions - 23. Slipstream Battle 3 - Nissan Skyline GT-R [Fastest Completion] - 07:04.398 - Shaun Michaud

01-25-2020, 08:26 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Driving Missions - 23. Slipstream Battle 3 - Nissan Skyline GT-R [Fastest Completion]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=27334
    Rules
    Players MAY use their memory card so that they have access to any earned and unlocked tracks and cars, but use of your Home Garage cars is NOT ALLOWED.Wall Riding is prohibited. Wall Riding is the act of using a wall to manoeuvre around a corner instead of attempting the corner normally.

Submission Message
    This one is for all the NASCAR fans. There's some serious bump drafting for 3 laps. The poor fella in the black GT-R got a push from my bumper and probably a headache. I had just enough momentum to snatch 1st place right before the finish line.

The attempt starts at 22m 50s. A replay of the race is shown at the end of the video.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 02-03-2020, 10:11 AM
    voting YES
  3. 02-04-2020, 11:08 AM
    Accepted. It was so near to the car in front, I kept pressing the brake pedal as I watched.
    Prepare to Qualify.
Join us