Dispute: william rosa - TurboGrafx-16 - Splatterhouse - Points - Player: Kevin Bunch - Score: 719,800

Is this a valid dispute?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. Dispute: william rosa - TurboGrafx-16 - Splatterhouse - Points - Player: Kevin Bunch - Score: 719,800

02-13-2020, 09:48 AM
    TurboGrafx-16 - Splatterhouse - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2046
    Rules
    Factory default settings – continues are not allowed.

Special Rules: The only code permitted is the one that permits you to access 'Hard Mode.' This is done by holding 'Select' until the word 'Hard' appears under the title. This is entirely optional. Your scoring attempt ends when your lives run out or you defeat the Final Boss for the first time. It's possible to die after delivering the final blow, allowing you to defeat him again and again. This is due to the fact he's worth 100,000 points, which is worth multiple extra lives.
    Player Name
    Kevin Bunch
    Original Adjudication
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php?t=139858
    Verification Method
    TGSAP
    Verification Date
    2015-10-16
    Disputed Score
    719,800 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    Snowflake
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    The TG community has shown some inconsistency here. For this run, as well as ryans it was claimed this cant be done forever and therefore not leeching since eventually the game sends out an impossible challenge to end it. I dont contest this point, but i will add it also wasnt proven. by all knowledge we have (other than testimony of both players) this appears to be leeching

my biggest concern though isnt if the witness testimony on the later challenge is true or not, my issue is ryans score has a more thorough discussion and more scrutiny with people clearly declaring it leeching and with all evidence showing it to be leeching. We need to have the same rules for everyone. its either leeching for both players or acceptable for both players

No disrespect intended to kevin, any negativity in my tone is directed at double standard within the community
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes starsoldier1, JJT_Defender liked this post
Join us