PlayStation - Gran Turismo 2 - NTSC - GT Mode - Licence B-8 - Basics of cornering 3 [Fastest Time] - 23.116 - Shaun Michaud

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation - Gran Turismo 2 - NTSC - GT Mode - Licence B-8 - Basics of cornering 3 [Fastest Time] - 23.116 - Shaun Michaud

03-08-2020, 08:40 AM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - GT Mode - Licence B-8 - Basics of cornering 3 [Fastest Time]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=119675
    Rank
    Rules
    No pausing permitted. This is a single-player only variation.Player may use a saved game to access unlocked cars and tracks.
    Wall Riding is prohibited. Wall Riding is the act of using a wall to manoeuvre around a corner instead of attempting the corner normally.

Submission Message
    I gotta admit that going from the more modern Gran Turismo games back to the PS1 titles is a bit of an adjustment. The game was played on a fat PS2, which is backward compatible through hardware. The in-game timer is used so disc speed is not an issue. The attempt starts at 16m 18s. The submission includes a replay at the end of the video.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Evan, Rogerpoco, Barthax liked this post
  2. 03-10-2020, 06:07 AM
    Oh Yeah!!!

Only dropped to 64mph for the briefest of moments thru the turn, good acceleration off!!!

I know these would be in my wheelhouse, if I ever put the time into it, nothing like chasing that timer!!!

Still not sure what you Guys get out of these old-assed racing games tho, jeez...
    :D

Accepted!!!
    Droplets of yes and no
    In an ocean of maybe
    Likes Barthax, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
Join us