PS3 submissions

1. 03-18-2020, 09:47 PM
    Thank you. Been looking for about 4 days now and getting frustrated and taking it out on helpful people here. I'll have a good look now and maybe I'll finally be able to upload some scores, when I get around to playing the tables.. Too busy trying to get sorted on here first. lol

Once again Thank you.
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  2. 03-19-2020, 06:42 AM
    I've uploaded a test video to Youtube and found yet another problem on Bride of Pinbot table. High score 4 didn't enter into high score table for some reason. E-mailed Franny about it along with the video link and time it happens.

Have a look yourself at video and this will be my "standard" video. 1 game per video to make it easier when adjudicating. High score error is approx 8:48 where I enter initials in.

No major scores as not long wiped HDD after jailbreaking PS3 and didn't like it so went back to Official firmware 4.85 so EVERYTHING went when reformatting drive. NOT doing it again - it took about 60 hours to re-download my purchases from off of PSN. :( 1Tb HDD fitted too.

Will do another video for myself later and see if I can get rid of the juddering focus as I think that's really annoying so others may think the same. Not too sure which phone setting it is but will disable auto stabilizing first and go from there.
    Last edited by Zengobag; 03-19-2020 at 07:02 AM.
  3. 04-25-2020, 02:26 AM
    Did you find the easiest way to update PS3 submissions? Please share your experience here, it will be very good for many other users to read, including me. Earlier, I was already looking for this possibility, navigate here, but I did not finish my investigation and gave it up. So I will be very grateful if somebody can explain it to me in an understandable way. Thanks!
    Last edited by grizzlymm; 04-26-2020 at 05:17 AM.
    Thanks Zengobag thanked this post
    Likes Zengobag liked this post
  4. 05-03-2020, 04:42 AM
    Click on The TGrecords tab. On next one click on submit performance.. THAT'S IT. Need to do a few other things first but Franny or Garrett will help you with that. Just ask and they will guide you. Need to be verified first, Then vote on submissions from others.. It is easy and painless but daunting when you don't know what to do. Good luck and I hope to see your name and initials soon. Mine will be pinball with initials DLC. Take care and have some fun during lockdown. To get verified, click your picture and scroll down. Should say "Get Verified".. click that and just follow instructions. When verified it changes to "VERIFIED" and can't be selected.
    Last edited by Zengobag; 05-03-2020 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Wrong name
  5. 05-03-2020, 05:35 AM
    For some reason Garrett I mentioned you as Brad in previous post.. It has been corrected but why did I call you Brad.. Only thing I can think of is "Everybody Loves Raymond" - Character name Robert. Have a look here.. lol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Garrett
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us