Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Disney's Aladdin - EMU - Fastest Completion - 26:44.0 - Jared Oswald

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Disney's Aladdin - EMU - Fastest Completion - 26:44.0 - Jared Oswald

04-15-2020, 11:23 PM
    vzaar-player

EMU - Fastest Completion
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=208726
    Rules
    TGTS Settings [3 Lives to Start, 5 Lives Maximum], Normal Difficulty, Any Button Configuration [No Codes or Continues Allowed!] Special Rules: The Timer begins when you select the Press Start option on the Title Screen and ends when you lay the final blow on the evil Jafar, bringing forth the Level Complete Screen and final animations. You MUST Complete the game or your record/attempt WILL be disqualified!
    Submission Message
    This is a new submission.

Here's the Picture:

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 07-04-2020, 02:34 AM
    It seems fine to me, voted OK!
    Thanks trivia212005 thanked this post
    Likes trivia212005 liked this post
  3. 09-18-2020, 09:54 AM
    I am curious why scores like this are hanging out in process from so long ago? What causes some to go through so fast, and others to not? I am just curious, as I learn the system and site.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  4. 09-21-2020, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JWillard View Post
    I am curious why scores like this are hanging out in process from so long ago? What causes some to go through so fast, and others to not? I am just curious, as I learn the system and site.
    A few months ago there used to be about 50 submissions from this player, all for sonic games from different colections (Xbox sega collection, ps2 collections, etc) and all of them being around 30-50 minutes. These were in the queue for almost 1 year because it is boring to sit down and watch 50 speedruns of basically the same game.

A few very brave members (including myself) went trough all of these and they finally passed. 1 week later the player submitted a lot more of these just with slightly better times, also the hardware is never shown in the video submissions and the evidence videos seems to be a recording of a video, not live recording if you know what I mean.

None of these reasons are enough to reject a score and there is nothing wrong with submitting lots of lenghty scores, I'm just explaining why I don't adjudicate them and why I think these stay in the queue for so long.
    Daniel Ocampo
    Tomena Sanner
    Champion and JJT lover (not in that way).
    Thanks Snowflake, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, JWillard liked this post
  5. 10-15-2020, 10:31 AM
    Voting yes A Wr Jared Oswald
    Result
    0 days 0 hours 27 minutes 24 seconds
    - 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 40 seconds
    = 0 days 0 hours 26 minutes 44 seconds
    1. Always give time stamps on the 5 lives lost. This is a easy game adjudicate no problem here

The Timer begins when you select the Press Start option on the Title Screen and
    ends when you lay the final blow on the evil Jafar, bringing forth the Level Complete Screen and final animations.

Game starts at :40 on the video
    Name:  image.png
Views: 9
Size:  96.2 KB
    Final time is at 27:24 on the video
Views: 9
Size:  216.2 KB
    Game settings
Views: 7
Size:  466.0 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
Join us