Wolf Mame

1. Wolf Mame

04-30-2020, 07:29 AM
    Good morning,

I want to compete on a couple of games but my versions of the Roms, and all the versions I can find, don't work in Wolf MAME. I tried the newest version and the 197 older version of Wolf MAME. I want to play Front Line and I get "missing Bootstrap.bin". I also want to play Gravitar and I get "missing 136010-111.r1 and 136010-112,r2" Any suggestions?

If this has been covered before, I apologize for creating a new post.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 05-19-2020, 02:26 PM
    I went to replay.marpirc.net and put in the game I want to work, Front Line and found that the last persons who submitted scores used WOLFMAME .101. I tried this very old version and it worked. Now I just need to figure out how to record and view!

Thanks Jay
  3. 05-19-2020, 03:00 PM
    1. Ask these Twin Galaxies members below if they can do analyst on WOLFMAME 101 if not you have to do all your MAME video game World Records on WOLFMAME 183 or newer higher versions.
    John McAllister Redelf and the Majority of Twin Galaxies members only do analyst on WOLFMAME 183 or newer higher versions.
    2. For now on, do all your MAME video game World Records on WOLFMAME 183 newer higher versions.

Please contact the TG members by private message here they are below;

@JasonV91@redelf
    @terencew@jesperoland@xelnia@stella_blue@Barthax@jpittman
    @AlmightyDreadlock
    @OOO
    @MAX
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinghit View Post
    Good morning,

I want to compete on a couple of games but my versions of the Roms, and all the versions I can find, don't work in Wolf MAME. I tried the newest version and the 197 older version of Wolf MAME. I want to play Front Line and I get "missing Bootstrap.bin". I also want to play Gravitar and I get "missing 136010-111.r1 and 136010-112,r2" Any suggestions?

If this has been covered before, I apologize for creating a new post.
    Last edited by JJT_Defender; 05-19-2020 at 03:02 PM.
  4. 05-19-2020, 03:33 PM
    Thank you for your input. Let me download WOLFMAME 183 when I am home and see if my game, Front Line, will work on this version.

Below is a link for the video I did before I started looking at Twin Galaxies. I had one too many guys per TG rules but with the correct 3 starting point, I still had 93,000 points which is competitive. I have done better as well with the correct three, and thought it would be fun to start getting involved. I was playing this game when it first came out, 1982 and I found out about MAME just last year.

Thanks again,

Jay
Join us