iOS - Crossy Road - Fastest to 100 hops - 21.466 - Joshua Beesley

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 10-20-2020, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JWillard View Post
    I’m surprised that there isn’t a standard that determines how detailed a time can be. Anything smaller than 10ths is a second is nearly impossible to prove unless it is times by the game itself.
    Event tenths is inaccurate: 30 FPS does not give precise 0.1 maths & so arguments would still ensue. Old TG limited the resolution of achievements to a second but there were multiple methods employed by different referees and over time so one achievement is still not necessarily as accurately timed as another. :(
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  2. 10-20-2020, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Event tenths is inaccurate: 30 FPS does not give precise 0.1 maths & so arguments would still ensue. Old TG limited the resolution of achievements to a second but there were multiple methods employed by different referees and over time so one achievement is still not necessarily as accurately timed as another. :(
    Barthax. Probably not the thread for this, but I am curious what the stars are for under your name
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  3. 10-21-2020, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JWillard View Post
    Barthax. Probably not the thread for this, but I am curious what the stars are for under your name
    Easy enough - financial contribution to a fundraiser for Twin Galaxies: https://www.twingalaxies.com/wiki_in...orary-Founders . :)
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
  4. 11-14-2020, 09:08 PM
    I download this video and use the tool the submitted user used. I came up with the same time of 21.466. Based on the tool and using QuickTime on a mac and do the math with 30fps.

Good submission.

Voting Yes.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Join us