iOS - Crossy Road - Fastest to 100 hops - 21.466 - Joshua Beesley

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. iOS - Crossy Road - Fastest to 100 hops - 21.466 - Joshua Beesley

05-08-2020, 03:16 AM
    vzaar-player

Fastest to 100 hops
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=199259
    Rules
    Fastest to 100 hopsSpecial Rules: You may play as any character.Use of the pause button is strictly prohibited! Timer starts when you make the first hop and ends when reach hop 100.
    Submission Message
    my fastest 100 hops time.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 05-14-2020, 02:20 PM
    Voting yes
    I know it is less than 22 seconds
    Hopefully a Twin Galaxies member can help and have a program to time this run more acurately to the nearest millisecond frame by frame would help.
    It would be a lot easier if you had digital timer so Twin Galaxies members can see something like what the Players on the speedrun.com have would be perfect.
    Game starts at on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 136
Size:  591.0 KB
    Final time is at :31 on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 132
Size:  614.3 KB
    Game settings Name:  image.png
Views: 129
Size:  556.0 KBName:  image.png
Views: 139
Size:  323.0 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
    Likes joshimoshi liked this post
  3. 05-14-2020, 11:32 PM
    I submitted it to speedrun.com and it was accurately timed there
  4. 05-15-2020, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joshimoshi View Post
    I submitted it to speedrun.com and it was accurately timed there
    I only speak on behalf of myself, and not for TG or any other member here, but I can say for a fact from personal experience that a run being timed, accepted, and posted on Speedrun(dot)com means something very close to nothing in terms of accuracy. As a result, I cannot use something being accepted on Speedrun as a factor in determining whether or not a submitted time matches the time of a submitted run.
  5. 05-15-2020, 03:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    I only speak on behalf of myself, and not for TG or any other member here, but I can say for a fact from personal experience that a run being timed, accepted, and posted on Speedrun(dot)com means something very close to nothing in terms of accuracy. As a result, I cannot use something being accepted on Speedrun as a factor in determining whether or not a submitted time matches the time of a submitted run.
    I understand that, however Dolan's record time was also timed in the same way as mine.

If I need to I can resubmit with a time that you are happy with (rounded up to 22 seconds, for example)
  6. 05-18-2020, 12:11 AM
    Joshua if I were you I'd link the YouTube vid of the run and WatchFrameByFrame so that those who wish to check can. Even as Joshua's competition in this event, I can attest that the run is legit, in fact as I have access to the runs as a mod on Speedrun.com, I went and retimed it and found it was a 21.433, faster than it is listed.
    Likes joshimoshi, JJT_Defender liked this post
  7. 05-18-2020, 04:16 AM
    Here is the youtube video and the website used to time:

http://www.watchframebyframe.com/

You can time it yourself using this
  8. 06-25-2020, 01:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland View Post
    I'm sorry, Joshua. I have to vote No.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  9. 06-25-2020, 01:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trivia212005 View Post
    I'm sorry, Joshua. I have to vote No.

What evidence would I have to provide for it to be sufficient?
  10. 06-25-2020, 02:05 AM
    Well, I double checked you time it is 21.3 seconds. However, I'm still voting no because you need to round off to the nearest second.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Join us