Turbo CD - Forgotten Worlds - Points - 468,300 - Brian Lesyk

Is this Performance Claim Valid?

You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
You may not vote on this poll
  1. 08-05-2020, 09:08 AM
    I suggest then we discuss best way to lake the track. There is no pc engine cd option so do we put such things under pc engine or turbografx cd where of course even if under turbo cd track specific rules need to state this version

perhaps time to ask jace for a new platform?
    Lode Runner Champion
    Thanks Garrett Holland thanked this post
  2. 08-05-2020, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post

perhaps time to ask jace for a new platform?
    There needs to be a new platform
  3. 08-05-2020, 09:42 AM
    I don't know if a new platform is needed since it can be easily moved to the PC Engine section. There is a Super Grafx section already for example but that's not even being used here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    There needs to be a new platform
    -Ohya, baby! I'm the first ever dude on the planet to get a documented PERFECT score on Bonk's Adventure!
    I also have a high score on Alfred Chicken.... yeah, not as good.
    http://videogames101.com
    or http://www.youtube.com/user/starsoldier1
  4. 08-05-2020, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoldier1 View Post
    I don't know if a new platform is needed since it can be easily moved to the PC Engine section. There is a Super Grafx section already for example but that's not even being used here.
    If TG16 and TGCD are separate platforms, then PCE and PCECD need to be as well
  5. 08-05-2020, 10:22 AM
    the problem moving it, is it doesnt stop someone else from making this exact same mistake. As long as turbo cd exists, many people are gonna think they need to submit their pc engine cd here. heck its onlly a matter of time tiill the tracks created under pc engine all get duplicated under turbo cd.

of course we could just make a new track whever we wanted and have this score be resubmitted there, but as long as the platforms are set up like this, this mistake wont be rare. i think the only reason this mistake hasnt happend before, is because other than ryan, turbografx in general gets very few submissions. but for those who do use it (and lets face it its a very underrated system that will only get more subs and more popular with time) this problem is gonna become a bigger deal as things go on
    Lode Runner Champion
  6. 10-13-2020, 12:28 PM
    Just giving this a bump for a final push to come to a decision on this one. Thanks, all.
    -CIVICMINDED
  7. 10-13-2020, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CIVICMINDED View Post
    Just giving this a bump for a final push to come to a decision on this one. Thanks, all.
    @Jace Hall , is adding a platform in order here? Please review when you can. Thank you!
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Snowflake, JJT_Defender liked this post
  8. 10-13-2020, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CIVICMINDED View Post
    There is no reason as far I can see why this submission cannot be ultimately accommodated regardless of the circumstances. Hopefully, we'll get a decision soon as to what direction this will need to go to get accepted. Your evidence was superb, btw.
  9. 10-13-2020, 03:33 PM
    I’m just not sure where it should go so I’m holding off on reject so this thread can stay alive till the problem is solved

I absolutely have a problem accepting this to this particular track though

not that I’ll fight it super hard. If others are cool with it then fine but just in case my other comments were misread I do maintain I have an issue with this it’s just that I also want the best possible outcome for the good faith submission
    Lode Runner Champion
    Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  10. 10-13-2020, 03:38 PM
    From what I can read here, it seems that a platform called, PC ENGINE CD, needs to be created?

Correct?

And then this score moved there?
    Jace Hall
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
    Thanks Garrett Holland, JJT_Defender thanked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Join us